Friday 26 July 2013

TINKER TRAITOR SOLDIER SPY

Street hearing a remark from the USA authorities about Edward Snowden being a traitor, as the have Bradley Manning, it made me think.

'A traitor to their country!' was the remark that for me thinking.

'Your country'?

To be a traitor to your own country and to my mind you need to qualify two conditions to be warrant such a label.

First off it needs to be proved being any reasonable doubt they what was leaked not only could but likely WILL head to the endangerment to the USA or it's people?

I think he was doing them s favour in all honesty showing them what their authorities are really like!

Hmm now that sounds familiar somehow, lol.

Secondly and really this should be first in the list if that your country means YOUR PEOPLE OUR PUBLIC. You need to have a majority of the public AGREE AND SEE Edward Snowden and Bradley Manning as a traitor?!

Unless of course these people that run these covert American agencies see themselves a dictators and do not care what the people think and he did it against the military?! Yes I am sure in CAIRO the public would soon let you know...

...oh sorry...got confused there for a moment as sikh this talk about military ruining the country and what they day goes I thought I was posting about Egypt?!

Lmao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment