Monday 15 July 2013

SURFACE TENSIONS

So how can one price drop stop much to another?

Also how on the world did Microsoft think that it would sell for those ridiculous prices?

I always knew that they were too cocky and over confident not forgetting greedy and receiving cash elsewhere for spying no doubt?! Lol.

In tech stores I walk straight past these, I do not look at the prices or the tech. Because I never liked the look of them in all honesty... Ooh wait I do remember looking at the price of one in my local PC World and busy out laughing and said out loud while still laughing 'you have GOT TO BE JOKING. I can buy a much better product for half that. I just assumed it was a top of the range one, lol.

Blackberry have also not dropped the price of their Z10 phone by $150 in four months on contract?!

Big drops like that are worrying. I had hoped for Blackberry surviving as I am disillusioned by Google and Android.

All are all over-charging for the extra memory and ours downright criminal, lol. Oddly this double out treble charging for hardware seems to have been given the term 'Premium'.

Funny, I thought it was called blatant rip off and the only reason that they do not provide an SD CARD READER, which costs pennies, because they cannot rip you off by $100 to $200 for the $30 memory, lol.

Even funnier is all the naive people, being polite here, ego would queue up at midnight to get one, lol.

Now that is extremely sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment