Wednesday 24 July 2013

TWO TRAINS GO TO WAR

Is it just me and I'm seeing something that is not there but there now seems to have been two very serious train derailments in as many weeks?!

Am I current accessing all my very tired, it is 4.10am, memory banks wondering of there have been any other of late?

I find myself pondering two possibilities here and other than the obvious and first choice of act of terrorism one wonders whether or not maintenance is suffering due to the global recession?!

I an now wondering whether there will now be a bloody third or fourth?! Provided that is that these were not serving and third or third and fourth?!

It is simply unthinkable to have train accidents of this nature taking place and now have had two of them?

Those poor passengers!

No comments:

Post a Comment