Sunday 28 July 2013

WORKSPACE BY DESIGN

image

Unfortunately my rejig of my tiny workspace was not a good idea.

It caused me discomfort and pain since I did it and have been longing to chine up with another idea ever since. Unfortunately buying the items I wanted would cost over £100 so it seemed much more sensible to make something.

Also because of the pain and sickly, along with nausea, feeling I got from the laptop sitting where it is in the picture I have actually not typed as much as I normally would have. This goes for all 14 blogs and just another reason behind…being behind, lol.

I was always having to constantly look to the left and this would also hurt my shoulder and neck.

So I am, attempting, to build a sofa laptop table. In effect it is only half a table. Well a table with half the legs missing, lol.

It is 80cm by 30cm and one half will go rest on the sofa (end without legs) while the other half stands on the floor. This goes on the right hand side of me so that I can have the screen in front of new but a little to the right. This is instead of around 80 degrees to the left of me.
All has been done, I have used my Dremmel drill for once and did not have right size drill bit but used a sander bit and created holes for dowels which I cut to size and used silicone sealer to glue it together.

Not the best way of doing it but all I could manage with what I have. It is all will and good people saying that it is cheaper to make things but this could not be more wrong if you have to but the right tools to scruffy make it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment