Thursday 25 July 2013

LATE TO THE DATING PARTY

Oh my GOD!

I could not believe I saw this one!

I was planning to cover this in the very near future and had wanted to for the longest time.

They are bloody late over this one, only cover one company and only cover one problem to what is literally the biggest minefield for every single guy out there?!

Probably no picnic for women either?!

I have been on many sites for years and I loathe this new fad that everyone seems to use!

I can be found having profiles on the following but some I don't use for reasons I week get to in a minute, done I used extremely little and others that drive me to despair?!

PlanetPersonals
Tagged
Are You Interested (on Facebook)
Match (distant past)
Badoo (crap website worse Android app)
OK Cupid
Plenty of Fish

Now done of these are better than others but all leave alot to be desired!

But other than the suspect profiles that look genuine you also have an absolute mountain of African men and women, further pretending to be latter and chinook pretending to be white and living in UK or USA. They all seen to think they can't be spotted and all thick us God fearing Bible bashers. I've played Ganges with then out of boredom and got them to day the wrong things about the area they live in and many other things.

You get bombarded with requests for cash do the absolute lamest reasons on the planet! You get given premium rate numbers and many other things besides.

Once you have got past all that most others cannot tell the truth?! Pictures are from ten years before hand. My personal favourites are pictures Regen holding the camera up high and looking down at them or lying on their backs, like I could not figure out why that is, lol.

Another favourite is the group photo of between two and five that it will not be but they one on the end it will be, lol.

Then you have soon the other usual obstacles too and desire wiki that the companies ask thunk they are telecoms companies and want you to pay between 6 and 20 pounds each month?!

Or there is the one that advertises on Facebook that says that they have ten times as many women on their site as they do men, yeah bloody right you do!! Hmm wonder if that was then in the report?

The other thing I hate regarding done online social sites, forgetting the one destroying communication single handedly and actually making this FASHIONABLE, is these bloody games where the softly encourage you our outright FORCE you to CHEAT to best others by bloody will paying them MONEY TO DO SO?!

My bloody God what boost idiot came to with that? What the point of a game when you're playing others but have completely removed the skill of playing it away?! It's STUPID but I have known many people to actually play them? I did until I realised the deliberate mistake and I thought well hang on a minute?! Lol. One person I met once had spent loads of money in Farmville?! WHY?! I then realised after wasting many data over 6 months why I could but get close the the sizes of farms of others had and I was using the damn thing every day!

I wasted 6 months of my time conjecturing because they were taken money so that people could cheat?!

In trouble now aren't you Zynga?

When the government, maybe sueded by a certain COUNTRY, failed and refuses year after year to police and given the internet I said long ago that bi good would come of all this cheating.

They just do but seen to learn that fast bucks mean eyes that day TILT and before long the expand to earn ever but money and then the proverbial bubble bursts?!

Never EVER learn, move of them and they shook get tunnel vision and simply cannot see the woods for the trees, lol.

I call this 'The Midas Touch Syndrome' and no matter how many people and companies fail might there are always FIVE waiting to take their place thinking this failing will not happen to them?!

It is about the money and the entertainment aspect and NOTHING ELSE and this is the problem with glowering a company as too many Pepe want to become millionaires in 48 hours with no work or input whatsoever.

Probably the same people who would look at me whinging about how I have not made any advertising money yet thinking I have a cheek?! Moronic toadstool tools, lol. Not a bloody clue.

Yes I may may whine about it but first of this is for a reason and everything I have and do has a reason!

Secondly I have worked in twenty different subjects with no less than FOUR DEVICES which does NOT include my laptop not the cost of my internet connection our the hundreds of times I have cycled to the point of exhaustion in feeding temperatures our roasting my cob nuts while becoming dehydrated, feeling sick, falling if by bike, using all my knowledge and cunning while doing this for a year while but even receiving enough to buy a tin of cheap shit baked beans let alone buying the tools to provide greater quality content to acquire more visitors?! Lmao.

The current services are badly run while badly implemented with extremely balky coded app, like the Blogger one which takes an age just to get to you're TEXT BASED BLOG and then dues but automatically save it so now and then you LOSE IT! No spell checker and when SHARING to the app it refuses to give you the Upton if CHOOSING which blog you're sharing it to if you have more than one?!

This is google we are taking about here and it's extremely hasn't linked to YouTube too but they remain aloof and cut off from users as if we are idiots and they are royal blood and ahh their software is prefect and without fault?!

No GOOGLE it is NOT.

Added to this if you're stick using mobile broadband you soon realise it is hi such thing as the telecoms companies have their own agenda to screw you for more cash?!

So all in all a trouble free, relaxing and enjoyable everyone then? No it bloody well ain't!

This is OF COURSE Without factoring in the faulty second-hand phone our the camera now falling to pieces literally and refuses to type out silly words like four in this paragraph alone!

No it's not a bloody mess is it?! But now of course we realise that the software and hardware we have paid a small fortune four is actually working against you and providing the MASTER RACE with personal details against you they have the AUDACITY to think they have every right too while making your government their BITCHES.

Oh yeah and the telecoms companies sure not only charging you for the data transfer if the theft if tie own personal data but are throttling back you're download speed to boot?! Lol.

Yup why on earth would anyone be without confidence in anything and but want to spend money?! In fact there us an age old British dating that suns it yup perfectly as to why it continues...

Because...

Only mad dogs and Englishmen...?!

Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment