Wednesday 24 July 2013

WONGA'S WELBY LOVED

Well I just LOVE this man, James Welby! I cannot wait to read about what he Erik do next?!

Maybe I should team up with hon and work with him and together we could get somewhere?! The modern day church and science team up against evil and corruption?! Lol how cool would that be but I cannot see me with a horse and coach while escaping with an abominable man housed within?! Hehe.

I may not be religious man but I am pleased to see that there is ONE out there who is moral.

Long may he remain moral and champion these causes?!

Wonga need to be shut down on my opinion as I contacted a division of theirs and I could vote believe the rip off I got offered. When I pointed it out it was way out of order I was then subjected to extreme sarcasm based upon knowledge that was far removed from not only reality but also the industry the man was SOLELY representing?!

He was RUDE, SARCASTIC, INSULTING, INCOMPETENT AS HE WAS ALSO COMPLETELY WRONG AND KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Hmm do you know I might silk have the offending email?! Lol. I do often save emailed like that with the intention if doing something with them at a later date.

But on all honesty I had much bugger things going on with much bigger organisations?! Much, MUCH BIGGER THINGS WITH MUCH BIGGER ORGANISATIONS?!

Lol, sorry I can't resist threatening things and those posts are bloody rife with clever TV and movie references. Added to that there are myriads of music references thrown in among with by own wit and quick thinking lol.

You could do several competitions on prior collecting and listing while making the post number and date ahh the references to...music, movies and TV. Then you could work our which of the one liners and wit is mine?!

Points forms be allocated to those who get them correct, lol.

I tried to make many posts as interesting as I can. Keeping it straight forward to reach as many as I can, make it amusing for movie lovers, for TV lovers and due music lovers. I also cater for intellectuals too so hopefully that is everyone?!

Hopefully, lol.

God I have no idea how many references there would be in here?! Some posts on here could have a dozen references in just one post, lol.

There must be 700 posts give or take?!

Also I must be moving into a stage soon where I will start applying pressure?!

As this pressure increased around September I will ask what it's like ...out there in the cold getting lonely, getting old ... CAN YOUR FEEL ME?!

Oops there is another one lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment