Thursday 11 July 2013

THE NATURE SCAM PRIMULA CONUNDRUM

OK so I can easily prove that the park authority are rude to the public, lie about the land, lied about the wildlife, lied about the Orchids as well as planting those Primroses some of which are Auricula which will do no end of damage to the Primula veris.

Added to that I found a load of cultivated Primulas planted where they cannot possibly survive and close enough to cross pollinate the Wild English Primroses?!

IDIOTS and obviously plat the rare plants so they get there huge budget every year but at least dozens I have been informed are complaining about the management of the entire park and I have now informed those complainers of the serious mismanagement and obvious scam going on in this park.

Today I returned to that Frilly Lemon Sorbet Primula site and videoed myself standing by the river next to its location. I pan around so you can see the river and where I am and then I walk into the dark area to check out these Primulas!

Many seem to be missing and those that are there look dried out and limp and as if they are dying?!


No comments:

Post a Comment