Friday 12 July 2013

DWP QUIETLY DITCHES STATS ON DEATHS OF BENEFIT RECIPIENTS - Liberal Conspiracy

Well, well, well I want to see a bloody GRAPH?!?!

I bet you any money you care to throw into the equation that is is very dramatic?!

This is what they call 'Best for Britain' and 'In this countries BEST INTEREST'?!?!

Well I told you so and anyone in the House of Commons seems to have the same idea, or at least these are the only ones ALLOWED in power, that the COUNTRIES BEST INTEREST is a tiny minority of the biggest businesses and banks which screwed all this up in the first place.

ANyone that I know as a friend or just an acqauintence will tell you that I have been stating all this has been coming for ten years so WHY have I been paying for it worse than most other people?!

Most other people would have taken their own lives by now, but I DECIDED TO LOVE and become the biggest headache these people could ever imagine meeting in their worse EVER NIGHTMARES?!?!

ROFLMFAO!

(Rolling On Floor Laughing My FAT Arse Off)

DWP quietly ditches stats on deaths of benefits recipients | Liberal Conspiracy:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment