Sunday 21 July 2013

YOU HAVE TO GIVE TO FAIL TO RECEIVE

I have mentioned and insinuated a great many times that I contacted various companies and organisations for certain ... THINGS!

Much of this was to do with my evidence which I stated in the past that I sent to many tabloids and TV News networks well over a year ago.

When I was attacked by the bailiffs and defrauded out of £4,000 (which they GOT) for a £550 parking fine I thought had been quashed, I was asked to send in for something called a screen-shot which they have to give you by law, you have to pay and they REFUSED this and returned my £10 Postal Order, lol.

Also I sent my evidence to MI5 and in the exact same format I sent it to all the media broadcasters and tabloids. You know when I keep saying, oh that is my story and THAT is my story?!

Well here are the receipts to all the sets of DVD evidence I sent in to the tabloids and MI5 as well as the Postal Order receipt of £10 as well as the POSTAL ORDER?! This Postal Order was returned and I never cashed it in and instead kept it as evidence that these bailiffs were 'just not playing the game by the rules'. But no one cared and nor did HMRC when I reported that this was tax evasion as they were reporting officially that they were receiving ONE FIFTH maximum of what they were claiming that they were. Considering that these outfits were making SEVERAL MILLION or more EACH YEAR and a few years BEFORE the recession started that is a fecking lot of tax not paid?!?!

To find the INVOICE claiming what they got at auction and an email from the witnesses telling me how much they actually got for one single item you will have to do a search using the search field. Now remember they took 5 items of which four were worth £350 up to £4000. The invoice states they sold ALL FIVE ITEMS for £735 and the Auction House backed this up. Except the email states that it was sold for £2,800?!

What were the other items I hear you ask? Oh only an antique Omega Seamaster Automatic watch they thought was busted because it only ticked while they were walking around with it?! LMAO! Oh and a brand spanking new Samsung Series 6 TV and brand new just released (so you can check the DATE) Panasonic BD-30 Blu-Ray Player. Oddly they only got £5 for the brand new £350 Blu-Ray player but managed to get £10 for the £60 out of Currys Toshiba DVD Player?! LMAO! The watch was worth £700 by the way in case you were wondering.

Who was the witness?! Well the very person who built the custom made Mountain Bike for me and was later featured as one of a kind in What Mountain Bike Magazine! With my name above it too, lol.

LMAO!!

Remember...

1) These are major tabloids & TV News along with MI5 and JBW Group

2) I have probably got a few more receipts knocking around?!

3) First couple I did not think to send recorded delivery and last couple I got fed up with the cost of recorded delivery so just posted them ordinarily in First Class post, I did not care how long they took to get there as long as they got to some of them.

4) REMEMBER and NOTE that the RECIPIENTS POST-CODES is on the receipts so you can take that post code and go hunt for whoever was the recipient to each receipt and find out for YOURSELF who received my evidence, lol.

5) Ooh yeah the dates are on the receipts too, lol. But I waited for an eternity as I did not want the evidence received before the London Olympics, or at least too long before it anyway. I wanted MI5 and GCHQ time to do their 'thing', lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment