Monday 29 July 2013

THE FAILING BY THE NHS

Well I tried to warn readers that there is a program on BBC Three about this with mental health problems,, of which I am but one despite what a certain IDIOT now wants to state.

Funny as everything else I stated I had he has disagreed with but given no alternative diagnosis.

But I trill gin that I have PROOF at least one test was falsified and suddenly he becomes an expert on mental health and says I'm bad to add to the twisted impression he think my IQ is 20 and his is 220.

Those that paid attention and listened have gears gin rule out every single thing I have, refuse to listen to proof a test was lied about and falsified then becomes an expert in mental health and wants to cart me off to a psychiatrist.

I had several psychiatrists, different ones too, repeatedly tell me I did NOT have mental health problem and was finally told that I had an ORGANIC ANXIETY DISORDER which I keep at bay these days. Bit this was caused surfeit by everyone I the system as well as not treated or supported by anyone in the system.

Dr Cody stated 'Mr Haswell, you're not mad and but like the other patients in the waiting room. Did you not notice that? You have an Anxiety Disorder and with the things that have happen to you in you're life it is a surprise you only have that!'

Those sentences were pre-daughter trouble and certain radical Muslims!

But now my current GP suddenly had developed a skull or two, deafness and psychiatry?!

If you reading this you're a fecking winker, lol.

Anyway I hope they give the NHS hell on the program but it's siren to bad Doctor's, eh Dr Gubbay, as it is middle management, eh Enfield PCT?!

For whenever it is you read this, in court I HOPE, better luck next time.

Lol.

Enjoy the program and I how it's of help to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment