Tuesday 2 July 2013

NATURE CORRUPTION CONUNDRUM MONOLOGUE


VIDEO OF FILMING BEE ORCHIDS AND MY MONOLOGUE ABOUT THE NATURE SCAM

SENSIBLE THING TO DO WOULD BE TO ASK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE NEARBY AS I HAVE HAD 100% COMPLAIN WHEN I SPEAK ABOUT WILDLIFE AND PARK AUTHORITY

Just had a chat with the fourth lot of very local people this year who not only know their British WIldlife but I am told a great many people are aware of it and have complained to the park authority and other about it continuously.

Might explain why one worker for the Lea Valley Park Authority called Andy snapped at me twice from to friendly remarks I made to him this year...oooh I have his picture and that of his VEHICLE!!

I took this just after he was spraying chemicals around protected animals who are very susceptible to any kinds of chemicals, lol.

Hmm now where did I put them?!

OK then let us do the sequence all in one place and do it simply for nature lovers and no nature lovers to easily go and check....

One of the plants they are catered to look after, other than Orchids I will not go into right now, are Wild Primrose! The Latin name of Wild Primrose is Primula veris and they are cute yellow flowers as many will know.

Now I will provide you with pictures of the RUDE LIAR and his car and a selection of pictures of the Primroses...now pay attention now?!?!

Now remember I am often up at this particular location along with several others. 2 to 5 times a week in warmer weather and even in ice and snow I have been up here once a week or fortnight so I know all my locations quite intimately. Not that INTIMATELY that Squirrels tremble in their holes, lol!!

Watch out for comments as each picture tells a ... horror story

 Offensice rude man who also tells great whopping lies.

Ooh I forgot a guy goes round locking gates while smoking weed?! I forgot about that, lol. Not this guy though, cannot pin that on him!! LMAO!

NO he just sprays chemicals where he should not, is rude and blunt to members of the public even the ones that know more than he does, like me, lol.




 Below is the butterfly field that is no more as the cut the grass down regular and for no good reason whatsoever and killed all the butterflies on a mass cull. There were Blue Butterflies and Coppers but do not ask me which species, lol.


Ahh hundred yards frm the Butterfly field that is no more is the Butterfly Culling Machinery, god help the Badgers when they cull them needlessly?!



Th third group of people who live locally that complained to me about the way the site is managed. Well I say complained but in this case rather an understatement as I srtaed him on a tirade?!

They are fairly old and they left branches lying on the walkways that was dangerous. They admired nature but not really aware of the rare species on the site. This decking has now all been ripped out, not sure why.


Damn it!! This is the wrong way around but no matter, starting off with the most utterly ridiculous and obvious are these cultivate Primulas that are NOT Primula veris!!! They are cultivated Primulas all planted under a canopy out of sight where not even grass or stinging nettles can grow as can be seen in the photo.

ALong with being that washed out Lemon Sherbert colour the flowers are also three times the size of the Primula veris flowers!!
 Closer...
Closer still... 
 LARGE FRILLY FLOWERS...HOW QUAINT?!

Ahh now some proper Primula looking more the sort .... BUT WAIT?!?!

This is one of at least FOUR SPOTS where I have NEVER EVER seen Primulas in 6 years of visiting 2 to 5 times per week! Twice in one day is not unknown, rare but NOT unknown.

Would you look at that?! The THIRD of the four magically appearing lots of Primroses (not including the frilly sherbert ones which is location 5) have magically produced both RED and ORANGE ONES looking a great deal like AURICULA?!?!

Seems either someone does NOT KNOW ther plants, therefore should NOT be blessed with working with this stuff nor looking after it, or they do not know when they are being done over when buying in bulk?!

CROSS POLLINATION ANYONE?!


Wider shot of Auriculas bot not quite all, probably about a dozen there I would say, I can post about this now as they are no longer in flower and as the financial year has passed and they have their money they have conned out of whoever pays they no longer cut the grass and its over a foot high.

They cannot remove the offending Auriculas in other words?! LMAO!

Not without digging up the entire site and I will be there with my camera, lol.



The field of Teasel, as you can CLEARLY SEE, which DID house many Blue Butterflies along with Coppers and others as well as food for Goldfinches and Siskins is no more!! Despite the fact that this section has only ever been used by members of the public running around taking pictures of Butterflies and Insects!!

Well at least they DID! Probably one of the many people that a woman was referring to as constantly trying to report the mismanagement.

PHOTO REMOVED

 100 Yards from the Teasel field that is now football turf is this offending Butterfly Culling Machine!! They even spend tens of thousands of pounds in all th ecars and machinery to do the nature culling for them!!

LMAO!

 PHOTO REMOVED

OOPS I JUST HAD DE JAVU!! Right will leave the text in but I have just realised that the thought that I had already typed this out oce already about the dead butterfly field and the killing machine was because I did!!

Bloody Google and their Blogger?! Not sure how they managed to do that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment