Friday 31 May 2013

PAIN ..THEN CONFUSION BY THE NHS

Annoyingly I have had to miss an appointment today due to stomach cramps and .... too much time in the loo!!

DAMN IT!!

So I went online to re-book my appointment when I noticed I have ANOTHER appointment to book?!

All a bit odd but the Inguinal Hernia pain appointment up first...


Now the Foot Appointment that I never received and as ever with additions and pointers with my speculations and opinions.

While doing these edits it DID occur to me that like the KNEE MRI I never received and had performed and the Knee appointment where they only looked at my feet and the meeting with Heads of Departments at Barnet Hospital I think they are attempting to play me.

Also to try  and say that I am bad at turning up for appointments and that is why I have never been diagnosed?!

Well if so and if YOU are reading this...

Good luck with that and be sure to let me know how this turns out for you?!

LMAO



No comments:

Post a Comment