Saturday 2 November 2013

DISORDER IN THE COURT!

Well this one is strange?!

Took me a while to locate on the paperwork what this was about and it turns out it is to do with the used and extremely faulty American smartphone, Motorola Atrix, which only a few days ago I noticed had the surname Sessenbauer (or something similar to do with the NSA in recent post) in its dictionary?!

The phone I contacted them way over forty times about which they kept ignoring and even when I PROVED that the phone was USED. FAULTY and CAME FROM AMERICA they continued to ignore me.

So I eventually gave up trying to sort out the situation as they were clearly not interested, clearly guilty of selling USED and FAULTY goods in their mail order catalogues of Very, Littlewoods and Isme. I was also annoyed that they were trying to get, more or less the launch price for a phone that was also over a year old.

Now I am totally surprised they did this baring in mind that they are well aware that I not only know what they did but can also prove it. Added to this the court paperwork looks very suspect. First off you only get 5 days to answer, which is weird as courts are notorious for taking forever. Secondly it is not signed, though states that it is but only a typed out name is present. Lastly it requests that you DO NOT contact the court and only the cheating liars?! Oh and then there is the website they put up with 'GOV' in the title?!

Impersonating a court perhaps? Surely not?!

All a bit peculiar, lol.

Here are some scans...edited as always...



No comments:

Post a Comment