Saturday 2 November 2013

DISORDER IN THE COURT PART 2

Well would you believe you can COUNTER CLAIM via the courts website?!

SO I HAVE and here is my explanation of the facts and the evidence I hold copied and pasted followed by some screenshots pf me putting that claim through.

LOL...

OOPS IT APPEARS YOU HAVE TO PAY TO TAKE ANY ACTION?! LOL!







Dear Sirs

I am sorry...WHAT?!

I have been done an injustice, been lied to, conned, harrased, attacked, robed and defrauded all backed up by courts and judges and this time the same is happening again but I have to PAY A FEE to say I am INNOCENT?!

Are you serious?!

I just went through a load of UNNECESSARY webpage forms typed out what I had copied and pasted below and the get asked for MONEY?!?! 

Can you confirm that you ARE INDEED a legitimate court and this is not some kind of debt collector scam?!

I would also like to add further to that I have included below on that I offered to pay them something which was actually more than the true value of the phone, which was nothing because it is NOT repairable.

I know this because the letters after my name (see BELOW) are for Computing Science!

I look forward to any correspondence.

Yours faithfully

Martin Haswell BSc


First off I am genuinely shocked that this has reach a court?!

Very sold me a second-hand/used/faulty phone they sourced from the 
USA. This can be easily proven and straight from Motorola 
themselves. It had in excess of a dozen faults.

I contacted Very Customer Services over forty times to sort this 
out and wanted a different phone but they ignored me.

The phone was purchased in an emergency as I had left my phone on 
a BUS, I am disabled and have a dozen area of my body cause me 
pain. AN emergency because my underage daughter was being held 
against her will in a property in Liverpool by two radicalised 
Muslims.

Not only was a sold a sub-standard device as NEW and for the NEW 
PRICE but it was also faulty beyond belief and it was very easily 
spotted that it was from America too, which Motorola kindly 
confirmed when I asked.

I also now am aware that this sourcing of refurbished faulty items 
is rife in the UK.

I also write a blog about corruption in the UK, of public services 
and the legal system which is heading for 100,000 followers and 
all my evidence is posted there.

I can also PROVE INCONTROVERTIBLY all of the above. I can also 
prove I made Shop Direct aware of all the above too!

I can also provide YOU with the proof by simply supplying the link 
to my BLOG and you can type in the keywords 
Very?Motorola/Smartphone or I can just provide you with a list of 
links and descriptions.

Oh and I was beaten up by bailiffs previously who then went on to 
sell 5 of my household items for over £4,000 (one alone I have 
proof sold for £2,800 in auction) for a £550 parking fine, 
remember I am disabled, so Debt Companies are criminals and I do 
not deal with criminals or anyone I perceive to be corrupt.

Oh and that last paragraph? Yes details and proof of all that is 
on my blog too as it deals with corruption everywhere and even the 
POLICE are involved.

Yours faithfully

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment