Monday 4 November 2013

YOU CLOT! OOH YES IT IS!

Done other clot with a title from a packet of crisps?! Sir Mike Rake states that business is not the enemy?!

Maybe one in ten may not be but NOT from my experience, lol. You clot!

I would have to sit down and think long and hard to come up with names I have dealt with who have turned out to be OK!

In fact I could produce a list but it works be a short list of small businesses (ONLY) that I used via Amazon. Might be able to cone up with a retail store but not off the top of my head, lol.

Plus I have a pile of utter CRAP I have been sold which is the shit and junk from America that was not even repaired!! I am actually using one right now and lost count of the number of times I wanted to hit it with a hammer, lol.

The problem is, Mr Blake, is that they get TOO BIG, TOO COCKY, TOO ALOOF and TOO DISHONEST. I could also come up with a list of other things too if I could be bothered but I am certain you are already aware of them anyway.

Business not 'the enemy', CBI says http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24812520

No comments:

Post a Comment