Sunday 27 January 2013

VIDEO: MY PARTY TRICK - CHARCOT MARIE TOOTH?!

A little video I have been meaning to do for some time now I finally got around to.

Now rather annoyingly the amount I can feel does tend to fluctuate somewhat and on this occasion I could not do my trick quite as long as i normally can and I would estimate about 10 seconds shorter than normal.

Posted here as part of an upcoming plan and also that maybe someone some where might spot something that visits this blog. I will also add that I have mentioned that I have had sudden trouble sleeping lately and also that my Restless Leg Syndrome has been back with a vengeance on some nights. Oddly this all occurred along with the stretching I am now doing so I know not whether this is linked or merely a coincidence at this moment in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment