Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Litespeed Ocoee Ripped from my Grasp! *SIGH*

I came across this old photo I forgot I had and thought I would add it up on here. This was a couple of months before it was taken by bailiffs who had attacked me and then defrauded me out of over £4,000.

Mavic SLR Wheels                                            -£600
Marta SL Brakes                                               -£420
SRAM X0 Carbon Gears R'r Der/Shiftrs/Cass   -£400
Shimano XTR Crankset                                     -£200 (?)
Shimano XTR Chain
Ritchey Carbon Seatpost                                    -£130 (?)
RaceFace Carbon Flat Bar                                 -£120 (?)
Ritchey Carbon Stem                                            -£50(?)
Pace XC Carbon Pro lockout Forks                  -£400 (that was hugely discounted! Was £700)
Schwalbe Racing Ralph UST Tyres                       £80 pair
Selle Italia Gel Seat                                               £85
Cateye Strada Wireless Computer                        £40
Carbon Bar Ends                                                  £40
Hope Seat Post Clamp in Red
Titanium Nuts and Bolts on EVERYTHING!
Litespeed Ocoee Titanium Frame £1600 when purchased and over £2,400 6 months after I bought it...

...oh I am bored remembering it all but my cost was £4,380 give or take £100

If you wanted to build the same thing today the RRPs would amount close to £6,000

This is how it looked when taken AND when sold.

Remember they also took brand new £1,300 Samsung Series 6 TV 40 Inch
Brand New Panasonic BD-30 Blu-Ray Player I had two months for £350
Omega Seamaster Watch you could not buy for under £600 PLUS
and a crappy Toshiba DVD they state they sold for DOUBLE the Panasonic

If you look back on here THEY CLAIM they sold IT ALL for £735?!

They actually sold the bike alone for £2,800! The other stuff I know nothing about.

So they come arund YOUR HOUSE and attack you, hurt you, defraud you based on YOU committing a crime which on this occasion was a parking ticket I though quashed?! LMAO, yeah right you dumb FUCKS!! LMAO!

If this is not an example of one rule for us, if we even step out of line slightly, and another rule for them, whereby the grandest crimes are allowed to be committed even by your local council and then the whole thing shrugged off by the Police, HMRC and solicitors.

That would be JBW Group and Waltham Forest Council were informed of the fraud too!

What you see below was CUSTOM BUILT to MY specifications, was ONE OF A KIND and featured in WHAT MOUNTAIN BIKE MAGAZINE WITH MY NAME AND THE BIKE SHOP THAT BUILT IT FOR ME WHO WERE THE ONES THAT FOUND OUT HOW MUCH IT REALLY SOLD FOR!!!

But no one was interested in this crime, fraud nor all my evidence and I mean NO ONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment