Monday 7 January 2013

GLOVES OFF: LEVELS OF PAIN & SUFFERING

Hmm after Saturdays shenanigans I was thinking about the different things that can occur to a human being to actually want them to greet death and to the peculiarities of an event like this...

I spent several hours thinking about the other events that had taken place over the years that have been bad to the point of despair beyond that that any living thing should bare, including animals.

When I was around 14 years of age i was hit by a car going fast enough for me to travel across its bonnet, up its windscreen onto its roof and half way along that before coming off one side and laying unconscious on the floor.

Now I state this due to what the ring of faces told me when I came to. Well that was after I woke up wondering why my bed was hard, as I thought that was where I was, then realising what just happened. Stood up to avoid being hit by any other vehicles, got onto the pavement before suddenly feeling a progressively intense pain in my right thigh that increased until I passed out ... again. When I awoke the rings of faces thought I was dead. One, called Nejeila, was a Turkish girl in my class form school years earlier, said she would go to my mother's, just up the road, and tell her.

I had torn my right thigh pretty badly but other than that nothing else appeared to be wrong which was very odd, odder still when you consider the car hit me square on my left. Now you have to understand that my KNEE had to stay in a fixed position as any attempt to alter the angle resulted in immense pain. It was only recently that I was recalling the memories about waking up screaming in the night because I had inadvertently MOVED! What was the oddity was that my knee should have been in a cast so that it DID NOT MOVE!

I have actually gone over these details previously but due to several more things in my life I thought it an idea to put them in order of MAGNITUDE?! LMAO.


Counting Down then...

PHYSICAL PAIN

3 BEING STRUCK BY A CAR AND TEARING RIGHT THIGH

2 PAIN IN CHEST THAT PREVENTED ME FROM BREATHING IN MORE THAN AROUND 40% (estimated but felt more like 20%)
(experiencing this along with above would have me walking in front of next oncoming vehicle to finish me off)

1 PAIN FROM CONSTIPATION AND VAGUS NERVE PRESSURE
(experiencing this with number 3 would have me RUNNING to oncoming vehicle to finish me off!!)

EMOTIONAL PAIN

1 ANXIETY FROM A DISORDER
(If honest this would trump all the above!!)

Surprised? Well when number one under physical pain got too much I ... PASSED OUT!

Now OK my nerve endings seem to be a little under, I do not feel pain much in my fists and can hit something with a very hard surface very hard and not feel it. I often injure myself without realising it and NEVER let me work on Rose Bushes!!!

So my point is, and I have stated this to many health professionals only to be greeted with disagreement when they do not even know what it is, is that what I DO feel even with painkillers would be considrably difficult for a great many people to deal with...

...In a nutshell this is part and parcel to statements I have made in the past that I have had many professionals and people ask me just HOW I am still alive.

The truth is all of the above are equal to each other and therefore should be so to the powers that be and the authorities like the NHS and the DWP. Short of terminal illness these are the worst things BAR NONE but are treated with contempt by all.

Someone who has a leg missing, for example, cannot walk but that does not mean to say that they are in pain!!

Pain has been quite literally cast out as if it does not exist or does not apply and this will come back and bite them is such a way that history will never forget for that is the nature of the beast.

To claim otherwise would be individuals with...

1 NO GROUNDING IN REALITY

2 NO MORALS WHATSOEVER

3 NO COMPASSION WHATSOEVER

4 NO HUMANLY EMOTION WHATSOEVER

..and do you know what I find particularly funny?!

For the past few decades is the MAJORITY of the British Public that voted them in?!

Do you know what I want to find doubly funny?

There is no way around it but any government that behaves in this way is behaving just like that fictional character the DEVIL and I find it odd that the majority of people were happy to vote these people in and happy for them to run the country?!

That includes people that actually can turn away from a blog like this as, not caring or fantasy in the face of all the evidence provided!

I mean think about it for a moment, people with the last listed FOUR QUALITIES you are perfect;y happy to run the country?

If not then why the FUCK do you keep voting them in?!

I have NEVER voted and that is why although I admit I had thought many years ago that maybe the Liberals would do better now I am not so sure.

At least I LEARNED from my mistake and did so many years ago, have many of YOU?!

LMAO!!

I must admit there was one or two others that were supposed to go in the physical pain but as soon as I recalled them they vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment