Thursday 16 August 2012

The DLA Help Group

Been sending them stuff for awhile...

Thought I might mention on here, as I have now done elsewhere, in the hope of getting as many people as possible to be aware of it and hopefully turn up...

They are also well aware of what is really going on, they told me about Atos that led me to look into them, research them and then pan my attack against them...

If it were not for them I likely would not have been well prepared as I was which led me to find out not only what was going on but who is behind it!

On their website is currently details of a Protest March taking place, of all places, at the Olympic Park on the 27th August 2012 and even Robin Smith at the Citizen's Advice Bureau was well aware of it and even corrected me when I wrongly stated it started on the 27th August!

I have also contacted no less than 7, that would be SEVEN, national tabloids about this along with my own and differeing battles and along with that 3 TV News Networks too.

I have also posted on Ablehere.com and though I have been a member awhile, 4 to 7 years, I do not really know a great deal about that site or even if it is based in the UK.

http://dlahelpgroup.com/new/news.php

No comments:

Post a Comment