Monday 4 November 2013

SERCO AND G4S IN FRAUD INVESTIGATION

So SERCO who are slowly becoming infamous for their secretly being American owned and having fingers in every British baked pie they can.

G4S is being investigated along with SERCO by the Series Fraud Office, SFO.

This involves running Local Government, the DWP, the NHS as well as other things. Of course when this was first put to me it all made sense.

I had long since realised there was a connection between them all but could not figure out how or indeed why. I then realised that the lies were similar and that if you start with the NHS and stop them from operating then patients go without diagnosis. No diagnosis then no help from the DWP, DCS, Local Government and anyone else.

Oh of course they are now erasing the words 'disabled' and 'disability' from the Department of Work and Pensions. I am sure that they would also erase it from the Oxford English Dictionary too if they could.

I wonder if those out there who agree with their actions and those that sit on their backsides and do nothing...if it was someone close to you out someone you love dearly or a child in your family...could you look them in the eye and explain why what is happening to them is right? Could you explain the morals behind it?

I know I could not but then I do not agree with it!

Hmm will the Series Fraud Office do anything as they have failed to do so previously with anything on here!

G4S and Serco fraud investigation launched after reports of overcharging on electronic tagging contracts - http://pulse.me/s/vizOo

No comments:

Post a Comment