Friday 16 May 2014

THE BLUE BADGE BRIGADE

Here is one I earlier referred to! Well I say earlier but that's an understatement in reality because it was bloody ages ago!

So yet another one that his the headlines!

Hmm another thing I have to think about is my factual stories?

You see you can think of this as a carousel or Methodius merrygoround depending on where you are located.

What I do, though no doubt many of you realise by now while new ones likely do not, is I go in circles. Very big circles in fact. When I started I whacked tens of gigabytes of data on here in one way or another. I quickly ran through all the above with associated evidence of recordings I made, including both audio and video, of all the above. Yes if you have not realised this like one person failed to do I have evidence on everyone. As well as videos and audio, the latter making up the bulk of it, I have documents, screen shots and emails.

After I put the first lot up I then eventually showed the pace. I started posting about news reports I felt strongly about and especially if they had anything to do with my endeavours the data of which I posted of to the national tabloids and news media. If sometimes reading this and wants to make remarks about fantasy I would ask you guess what can be found on this blog?! Lol.

Oh and believe me when I state its nowhere near all of it that I posted and as I have stated previously 'It's enough!'

Now if you have been reading long enough you might also remember that there was simply to much to go through. I made some easy by renaming the files but this only got done now and then.

Now I think I have made it abundantly clear that things get ... hectic, lol. I also stated that I would have forgotten to rename a fair few things too. I also would have forgotten about certain things on top of this. So many things would have been going on that it was hard to keep up.

I lost count of the number of times I recorded this while actually walking along the street?!

Now what I did by doing all this of I littered facts everywhere of everything I did and did not do.
I stated many times that I have not posted everything.

I stated that I would further a lot of things and that I had to work doubly hard to focus on things.

Of these types of things I have mentioned many, many times since I started posting nearly two years ago and my evidence gathering was going on for a few years before that, so plenty of time for mistakes and forgetting things.

Now I will remind you of something I stated very recently while asking to remember the things I just stated in the last few lines and paragraphs?

One of Fibromyalgia's many symptoms is memory problems so much so it had it's own term of Fibrofog!
Now I just managed to prove what I have been trying to get through to people for years, including GPs, to no avail that has had a detrimental effect on my life so many times I have lost count. I have Fibromyalgia.
Therefore I do have the memory issues which explains everything!

What's the best way of showing everyone how bad this can be to any individual?

What best way to list the symptoms in their entirety all along the way so that when the condition is discovered and then proved that I can then go back and prove to everyone else?

Hmm does anyone think that a blog might be a good idea to do that?

Can anyone remember that in the beginning I spoke a great deal about both goals and laying out the very best and most impervious plans that any single individual could ever do that will screw all those that have failed to do as they should?

Might it be making sense now what I on about and exactly and more to the point as to why?

If this one single thing was declared at the start of all this not only would you be aware of it but potentially so could my enemies who would have realised very early on that I am a real threat! In which case they could have made life more difficult and closed this blog down as they have done so many others that have tried to do what I did.

By switching to another body no matter whether it was public or private I then have the appearance that I had dropped them and moved upon someone else.

Of course those of you have researched the blog enough you will see that those I have attacked are on the dozens.

But I had every intention that one I reached the end I would return to the beginning. So a carousel approach to it to keep me and my intentions under the radar. Hopefully if the carousel was slow enough they might forget the previous things I posted?

So on each discovery of my blog they might find just one or two things and not see me as much of a threat?
This way I realised that I could use this approach of attacking all if them on my own. Using delusions of grandeur as another angle asking with the complete naivety towards IT, smartphones, bugging devices and even the Internet too.

So suddenly it dies not look that hard does it? One you had a clever plan in place the rest was easy. Oh well OK granted there was more to it and I had to be sure when I started that I would get the diagnosis. That was never going to be hard especially with one lying idiot of a GP telling me some people never find out what causes their pain?!

Yes mate only if you wrongly think you are the brain of Britain and that patients are merely thick and not important, no. Lol!

I wonder at times what the risk number of times a GP or any health professional knowingly lied to a patient?
I think I would be hard pressed to think of a situation or of any other professional whereby lying is so wrong, immoral and despicable?

Anyway, my mind wandering off there thinking of how I could obtain ever more numbers with the task itself seemingly ever more impossible!

Well there are limits, even to me! I could never find out a figure like that and I am not sure anyone would! In fact if it's been going on a long time there may be people who have passed away since then in which case no one could ever find out regardless of the resources at their disposal.

Still food for thought, is it not?

In fact I have completely very wheeled away from the subject matter entirely there!

The point of this was people abusing the blue badge scheme.

But then I have to wonder as they have taken it away from so many people who may then have lied to get back what they were once awarded.

After all I am living proof things were taken away unfairly that were previously awarded and have now proved that to be the case too!

So if I was a journalist on this case I would think about ... placing something in the newspaper Ascot people getting in contact who had been prosecuted for this who had previously and legally been provided with a blue badge?!

In fact that idea can be applied to other things regarding public services I am sure?

Or maybe it's just the faction of people abusing the system that I keep hearing and reading about?!

Of you do not know I have been told of stories of people with bona fide conditions who get refused help and support who tell me a foreign family have just arrived in the street none of which are disabled and yet they have a brand new car, house and a blue badge?!

Now which of these is true I do not know. Maybe it is all one reason or maybe all the other reason and maybe even a bit of both? I have had these fit families pointed out to me whereby I see the man arrive home in a big MPV and run to his front door. Sure enough there was a blue badge in the windscreen. Obviously was totally unaware that they get stolen? Maybe by disabled people who used to be awarded them?!
Now that would be hilarious!

Or maybe people trued to warn them about them getting stolen but they did not understand English?
It does seem that many public services seen to think that to be politically correct you do have to concentrate on one faction or factions while ignoring one or more others?

I suppose it all rather depends on the media? There is nothing they love more, weeyk other then death involving bombs, knives, guns and acts of God, than a good race row.

Maybe the media is made up by ex council employees? Lol.

Blue badge fraud prosecutions double http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27446243

No comments:

Post a Comment