Tuesday 6 May 2014

THE EYES WITHOUT A FACE


See these eyes? They are the one pair of eyes you will wish you had never seen if you find yourself under their scrutiny! Forget the ears and other sensory organs for you should be aware the eyes see as well as hear all and they can weed out your most hidden secrets.

Once those eyes have gone then think hard. Did you touch your ear? Did you scratch your chin? Did you look or down when you passed over false information?

For if you did ANYTHING that can be even closely regarded as 'a tell' then on either side of your periphery vision well appear the closing curtains. They may move slow but it matters not for they are moving. They will move more rapidly in time!

I have had this post on my mind the last few days.

To be honest I should say that it had been on my mind a great deal more frequently than usual, for it is a post that had been a long time coming as are many of the posts yet to come throughout the rest of 2014.

I was unaware how I was going to approach this beforehand but it was listening to a music track from tings gone by that have me the idea on a plate because it so much mirrored in its title how I do the things I do and the things I have done and will continue to do.

The truth is that to many things there are just so many details. So many that it becomes understandably boring and trust me when I have stated I have seen this first hand on many occasions. Made worse by certain individuals that single handedly drive others to distraction over it using fact that were completely wrong. I have gone over these details previously and write done time ago and write deliberately too! Because if there is one thing people should pick up on who have read enough posts on here is that I always mention things for a reason. That reason being that these are for all intents and purposes, dots! Like the dots in a ''Join the Dots' pictures from when we were kids. Or someone called, or I called them, 'Dot to Dot' whereby what starts out appearing to the viewer as a random series of dots on a page seems to magically become a picture once you draw the lines in from dot to dot in the correct order. For those familiar with the latter day Magic Eye pictures I could never get to work think of it a bit like that. Will I am saying that as I am assuming that dot to dot dies not exist anymore in this era of Nintendo's, X Boxes and PlayStation's? Lol!
It was never a good idea to be too obvious in the first year of this blog, just in case.

I often think of the way people are and the things that they do. Take Max Clifford, for example, in the very early stages of my endeavors but possessing even then a couple of dozen gigabytes I approached his office about it all. Now this would have been prior to starting my blog and a very nice and understanding secretary stated something about him that somebody else had only previously realised after suggesting him. He tends to stand in and take something when investigative reporters have done all the hard work!

I really did not mind that much and yes these dead end avenue were frustrating but they were themselves providing more pieces to the overall jigsaw. Did not matter a great deal because there is always a part one can read it is merely a matter of discovering this path, no matter how much they attempt to obscure it.
Just today someone mentioned how quiet it still is in a store where I was then reminded of things started in the news about how they have stared for a couple of months the economy is a lot better but that reporters like Nick ... oh dark haired one with the glasses! Lol. Yes he asked a series of people if they felt it was better and only a small percentage said 'Yes'?! Seemed to be about ten percent or so from what I recall.
So piece by piece everything makes up a bigger picture and one that should have been refused by the majority a long time ago! But then I see petiole who are fed up, miserable and tired of the way things are. But they live in a society whereby on the face of it everyone is supposed to act honest and caring but the reality of getting by is really very different. You have to be dishonest and more importantly perform immoral deeds as and when it is both expected and demanded of you! Then many of the people that do this go home and tell off their own kids for behaving the same way! But maybe some do not? Maybe some are honest and tell them they feel guilty for bringing them into the world because the world is shoot and two faced?! If this is done incorrectly the consequences can be very dire indeed. Good only knows what children think about today? At first it might have seemed a bit fascinating for them or their heads are filled with boys or girls and laugh it all off while thinking themselves now mature enough to be adults? But then everyone can react very differently and the nested given to kids could themselves vary a great deal depending on both their teachers as well as their parents?

I can dive into just about anything deep asking those lines and it is for this reason that two solicitors I knew stated I should become a teacher. I used to laugh at this prospect and tell them it would be very hard for me to even get into let alone manage to do!

But then they knew there was a great deal more to me than the ability to get things across in an uncomplicated fashion. I say that because at the end of the day we are adverse to complicated... unless of course it is something close to our hearts or of great interest, ergo entertaining, to us. That was why I choose Computer Science as my degree but there was a list of subjects I had contemplated! Medicine, believe it or not, Philosophy, Astronomy, Law and many others and I even wanted to train to be a welder too! Yes I originally intending to train concurrently to studying while also learning Wing Chin Kung Fur. In the end I decided that the was too much so dropped the welding idea! Lol!

The ability to render complicated things in an uncomplicated fashion was not quite all and there was yet another talent that many tried to work out. I was asked by enough people about this that I knew people were talking and wondering about it, if mostly in a bad way! Yes it is this factor I refer to and only fair that the others be explained to complete the picture. This other ability is of course one of my greatest weapons and to all my enemies that failed to realize it was starting them in the face the whole time. We humans have many senses that we rely on and take for granted far too often. I realised that some time ago and decided that one particular ability I had possessed for twenty years could be honed to incredible proportions if I taught myself to zone out those that can provide me with false information. Our information not quite correct that would let me to the wrong conclusions!

Yes I did get things wrong more than I currently have!

This was going to have to change for the long term if I was to achieve what I wanted to!

I am off course referring to the picture above and the title of this post, my EYES!!

A very long time ago and still a child an adult, I believe was a teacher, once said something that sounded quite ludicrous. She stated that you could use your eyes to listen! It took me many years to take what she was getting at and that this could be used against just about everyone.

I have actually hinted to this end many times and I even drop hints about it. In fact only recently I started something to someone regarding this without fully explaining the psychology behind it.

Initially when professionals do something wrong or are guilty of malpractice, reasons are neither here not there, they unwillingly abuse these senses without realizing it. Because first off you will have a number of meeting where they tell you everything you want to hear! Many, many people fall for that and are then deliberately string along so that you become bored! But then at some point down the line something else comes along that does not sound different but appears different because you are using your eyes! A letter or a report is of course what I am referring to. It is this I have used against everyone and still do as well as continue to do so. But I already know that this is going to take place long before that letter or report takes place!

The one thing that they should never have done with me is arrange to meet me long before any letter or report is planned!

In the case that this has ever happened my eyes are watching for tell take signs the while time and my ears are very good at filtering out the garbage while remembering it. So body language is a big one for me and that is how I know I am being bullshitted while they are dumping it on my head ... err I mean ears!
So then those peepers above have been the very things that led to the downfalls of many, whether they have happened yet or not. It does not take very long either and simply uttering a couple of sentences containing inaccuracies or lies is enough! I am afraid it gets worse still add those eyes above stop being a problem when I have left the room and my brain then quickly lists the things that have not been said or asked!

This trick with the things not said is something I picked up later on and can mail it down to a woman who had the audacity to call herself a Doctor who say upon a panel over the decision add to whether or not my disability was going to be reinstated. Despite them claiming to be independent and the organization is called the IRS they actual do what they are told and not perform to the best of their abilities, which let's be honest is only general at best!

Now I can say that it is this very post which is the reason I have not published that ''Wall of Shame' I referred to a couple of times regarding NHS Staff. Now that you are reading this I can tell you that it will follow and very soon too!

Everything has to be performed at the exact moment that it will then create our cause the greatest effect!
I did say that everything I do and everything I say asking with when I say it is for good reason?

Even if sometimes I bloody forget!!

Another post and another series, running concurrently. Inentions? Why to make those eyes one pair of eyes that they will never forget and pne they will be in fear of ever ... laying eyes upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment