Friday 16 May 2014

THE FACEBOOK OF ABUSE

I can tell you I have something else that will be published soon.

I was chatting to some other friends today who have been the victims of abuse, bad language and threats via Facebook. I told them that if they wanted I would publish the details on here.

I was emailed via Facebook tonight and asked if I wound publish it.


I have given them Facebook's email address, OOPS, and hour they have not changed it!

I told them to email and report it to them so we can at least publish that this had been done.

I have also requested the information they wish me to publish on here too as I do order that I publish what people WANT me to. For instance I know the medical condition of the young mum who was kicked off her GP Surgery and now offered the surgical procedure for the condition that she was accused of lying about while being shouted at and upset brute being kicked off the practise for the sage fake skedaddling that I was, violent conduct!

But I won't publish any details that are not my decision to make or that are personal.

Unless of course your one of the guilty in a taxpayer paid position in which case your fair game!

Or you have committed criminal acts to which I can prove or have evidence of I can publish!

So when I have the details regarding the use of Social Media to yet again be abused to threaten anyone and those that sounds act do feck all yet again then O an more than happy to publish it.

Of course as many of you know by now that comes with my own abusive tones towards people that are guilty. This goes double for the services that are guilty of inaction, and therefore grand scale fraud of the British taxpayer while helping to make lives a misery.

I can also assure that I have absolutely no problem with using real names when the situation especially when children are being threatened.

I have just received a message to state that the incompetent Police lied to them and stated it is impossible to prove they posted it?!

Yes that's why people have been prosecuted for threatening celebrities!

As an IT professional O know that's complete BULLSHIT!

Once again that very question in my last post about who both the Police is for and the Law. Unless your rich, powerful or in the public eye they lie to you and do nothing. If you do belong to one of those three they can't move their arses quick enough!

You would think that from the BBC paedophile ring of Savile & Co and the Hillsborough disaster they learned something?!

Nope! They just tell you they have like everyone else does!!

Odd how I am also hearing this a lot more frequenting on Social Media?!

No comments:

Post a Comment