Sunday 18 May 2014

THE BRIGHT LIGHT THAT DIMS

I keep getting these emails from both the top two parties, though no Liberal Democrats oddly enough?

But tonight I just spotted what they said and decided to do a screen shot while using my tablet.

Now I am not going to say very much about this because I do not feel I need to. However some might need it pointed out to them and those that do that think themselves smart can while not keeping the traps shut can go jump in a lake.

Now here is an email from Labour Party HQ telling me that the Tories have spent double the amount that they have... so donate to Labour?!

Are the for bloody real? What motion comes up with an email like that and what morons approved of it?!

It's like one sibling complaining that the other gets more pocket money than they do.

Worse still it speaks to the public like they are themselves morons?!

Good God I do wonder about this country at times, I really do!

Now I can hazard a bloody good guess how they got my email address but I am buggered if I know how the Tories got ahold of it?!

EDIT: ERR WHERE IS THE FECKING SCREEN SHOT GOOGLE YOU IMBECILES?!

GROAN!!! Add later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment