Sunday 4 May 2014

WHEN TEMPERS FRAY

Well this is a first!

It is both surprising and in a way ... not!

I knew that as time progressed with the way things are that tempers in place will begin to erupt.

I have often stated this along with the fact that this is one reason that this blog exists! I stated that as time goes on any events like this one which start to happen more regularly will just show my predictions are pretty good. But on reality I am really here so that when they come up with their excuses I will be waiting with a "uh-uh-ahhh!"

What will always surprised me is where it starts to emerged from first!

Of course this is bad but the fact remains that there is slays another side to the story, do not take that to mean I say it's the suit of the referee! Yes it could merely be some hooligan who is renowned fit trouble. Out there could be other factors and when thought about going to a football match while suffering from some hardships or other was not the best idea in the world?! In which case it was irresponsible of the idiot!
Every single one of us has an R Complex to our brain. Police Officers and Doctors are not and I repeat not without one! No matter how much they attempt to label people, or more specifically patients who refuse to believe their lies and tricks, pit under the exact same pressure they would react exactly the same! No ifs about it and no buts!

The divine I have seen between totally scummy, short tempered twats that think bad behaviour is perfectly OK ... purely because they are ... DOCTORS AND POLICE OFFICERS LMAO, but when underlings and little people do it, it's not on and an offence, or illegal when nothing could be gather from the truth, is so infuriating to me that I will cane them continuously until they simply cannot take no more.

There is one simple word that does not exist in their vocabulary and if told would not compute!

Hmm in fact their are two and they both start with the letter 'H'!!!

Of your fully happy with walking around treating people like shit and think that the rules as well as etiquette fired not supply to you then trust me when I say that I fully intend to give those people a very ride awakening and a lesson in the two H's they will never forget!

Lessons are not over until they are fully learned! Dick-Wads! When I say FULLY I really do mean it literally.

I am not interested in offerings of lamb! As one guy says on American Dad. You give me ... SHODDY LAMB!!

Well shoddy mutton would be more apt! Brains of Britain they are not! In future you will learn to do all to remember this before you go marching on with your size twelve boots and pay close attention to what I'd being said to you!

In fact I could sum up using just a few words what is wrong with professionals and largely those in public service and the system!

The human race over millions of years of evolution produced auditory devices known commonly as ears! But for some reason it is rife that those that should use them have become more and more averse to do so?!
This starts at the very top and works all the way down to front line staff. Posting close attention to all the wrong people I should add which are taken the piss out of by intelligent celebrities, ask Stephen Fry what he thinks of management courses and the like.

The one thing I will never regret is having to sit through utter bullshit like that! Its nothing more than training to be deceptive and misleading. Just say it bit it is for feck sake!

This is why many authorities will just never know how much to communicate with me as I just can't stand the insincerity and attempts at deception.

When this is obvious then the tendency ... no it's definite on every situation with everyone I have dealt with is they throw loads of Post-Its at you with false labels scribbled onto them, you can tell the Doctors ones as they are indelible Lol, going one will stick?!

LMAO!!

If at first you don't succeed then try, try again ... AND EVENTFULLY I WILL SHOW YOU UP FOR THE USELESS, OVER PAID IDIOTS THAT YOU ARE!!

LOL!

Oh and if you note the really crap changing of bold and italic fonts is not need is Google and you do not even have to take my word for it because ...

1 My Blogger app on my Moto G does it as does ...

2 My Advent Tegra Note 7!!

3 It only does it when I have to delete back because it keeps typing words I never went anywhere near and then annoyingly asks me if I wanted the correct one when I highlight the wrong word?!
Now here is the thing on this!

This has been the one most in your face and evident problem on Android of late and has done this on every version from the first Jellybean version and now on KitKat! On fact my tablet came back with the original Jellybean and has since updated no less than five times?

Not only had this on your face problem never been corrected but on my tablet the habit of going nuts using the swipe feature had gotten far worse! It now decides very often that it does not want to work anymore half way through swiping!

Dick-Wads!!

Loads of Operating Systems these days and none are perfect really! Though I say that but not use Mac OS very much to be able to comment! Lol!

That may well have changed twelve months from now?!
Referee punched at football match http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-27274873

No comments:

Post a Comment