Saturday 10 May 2014

I TOLD YOU SO!

Hmm well I had to laugh upon hearing this one!

Yes Ed Balls may not be public enemy number one over this little faux pa but it perfectly fits the impression I have had of him for quite some time now!

I was telling friends I thought he was directly responsible for the Baby Peter death sometime ago, one of these friends ran away like the wind to the north over two years ago and the other died about three years ago now!

Yup so write some time then and yes like I started recently anything I state I have said before can be searched on this blog and the time and dates checked, double checked and treble checked if your heart, or desperation depending on who you are, so desires?

He had a car accident he was not aware of and drive away? Yes of course you did mate! I was in the town wondering what the rancid smell was and was unaware I had crapped my pants!!

Go figure!

Balls accepts 'car bump' mistake http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27349266

No comments:

Post a Comment