Saturday 10 May 2014

STRIKE EAGLE SPLASH TWO!!

Well I am not sure when it was done but a payment FROM Enfield Council has gone into my account!

A little quicker than I expected and roughly for the amount I expected too, missig a zero on the end and likely done so that I go away relieved that I have reached this point and do not bother them again?!

However I was always going to get around to them, it is just that the rapid approach to a very suspect court, suspect as they grant Liability Orders and somehow think this is OK to do while not even keeping records as to why, happend sooner than I expected.

So you could say that my hind was ... forced ahead of schedule?!

Still the small amount paid dwindles into insignificance when it is explained that there were at least three periods of this non-payment of the rent in full and the first period alone amounts to around £300! That alone is more than they paid me!

But then again this is nothing compared to one other little detail that I have soince contacted them about ...

My refusal of FREEDOM PASSES for 7 years?!

Remember that when I MOVED HERE I HAD a Freedom Pass and Disability Living Allowance!

Now I am not sure of how much a yearly tarvel card costs but last time I heard it was about £1,500 and that was a few years back now! I can also easily find out because a member of my family has got one every year because it is paid for, or at least was, by her employers and she works in central London.

But I am not really bothered enough to know because I do not really care how much 7 years of trval cards cost! This is partly to do with the fact that I would not ask for that amount, if I was inclined to ask for an amount that is!

However, I have emailed them regarding this ommision as I would have thought I would habve mentioned it previosuly but perhaps my Fibrofog caused me to forget, hell I forgot sugar for 6 days in a row?!

As always everything that comes and goes is laid out for all to see and this time will be no different, so below is the email I sent along with the letter regarding being paid the missing money!

Hmm ... looking for the doucment while typing this I found a refusal to the Freedom Pass?! I actually thought they had ignored this and do not remember getting it despite the fact it has been taken out of its enevelop!

Well yes so I have now scanned that one, with my ususal editing, and will stick it on the end of this post after the email pasting. I love the way they speak in letters, like they are the mafia and trying to scare you. WE decide this and WE decide that and you CANNOT do this and you CANNOT do that like a give a flying ... scotsman?! LOL!

Telling me they are paying me, minus a zero but its a victory never the less. As staed in the email what they decide, or not decide, to do from here on in as entirely up to them. It will have zero effect on the ultimate and inevitibale outcome anyway. Well actually I suppose it could lessen it somewhat if they decide to be ... HUMBLE and meet me even less than half way?! In all honesty despite the real figure, minus the cost and aggro, is likely to be way over £10,000 but if they said oh we will give you £2,000 and a Freedom Pass, I would be happy with that.

However that remains to be seen though, lol. This would actually be an offer to help me genuinely now as a , hmm whats the term I am looking for ... oh yeah a good will offer because of the onbstacles they placed in front of me?

I bet they go down the blame the NHS route thought? To be honest they would be right I guess and it is their way out of paying anything. It is their ONLY way out of paying anything! Lol!

Letter about Council Tax and LHA, or they seem to still cause it Housing Benefit and not Local Housing Allowance anymore ...

EMAIL REPLY ... 

Enfield Council
Civic Centre
Silver Street
Enfield
10th May 2014


Dear Sirs

LHA & COUNCIL TAX

I have only just gotten around to looking at my bank statements and noticed you have made a payment for approximately £172, which is the payment for the period, as you described, from March 2013 to date.

For this I thank you.

However you yourself may not be personally aware that it is not that simple.

I have tried to sort this out many times previously to no avail and have a mountin of recipts here that has my landlord and landlady aghast in shock, along with many others.

In fact those recipts are actually all published on my blog along with a great many others.

Now I can imagine here at this point that there will be thoughts regarding the statute of limitations and thoughts of legislation but I will warn you that this is a pseonal hatred of mine and one I wanted to completely throw out in the long run, regardless of how Councillors, Members of Parliament or Judges may hate it it matters not to me.

Remember that I have been working towards thise quite secretly and under the raqdar, so to speaqk, for a very long time. Despite how I intricately explain and prove how what I refer to as an 'evil trinity, conspires to screw the British public while awarding themselves I have long since proved this over and over. Also remember that one of the conditions of Fibromyalgia is that I have a bad memory, made worse by so-called public services, especially the NHS, rushing me as they do all patients. But that is another battle very near its end too.

Also remember that along with this bad memory I have all the receipts going back a fair old while and I have had to do this while battling a a wall of inuhuman and unfair behaviour towards me by a great many others.

Their may be four local councils with three others likely to come out far waorse of than you have done I can assure you that local councils were nowhere near the top of the hit list in terms of size and difficulty.

My blog clearly shows my collection of claims and confirmation of them via audio recordings of Merseyside Police, Metropolitan Police and were nothing compared to GCHQ and MI5.

Now onto the current issue with yourselves that hopefully you may decide to offer a middle ground on?

  1. This payment you made was only for one of THREE PERIODS were this happened and my rent was not pqaid in full, I cannot tell you all without trailing through 7 years of banks statements and I really do not have the time, but the first 6 months there was a figure of £300!
  2. However this is neither here nor there as, and I thought I would have put this in my first correspondence with you, there is the matter of the refusal of a FREEDOM PASS for ther last SEVEN YEARS. I am sure I do not have to explain the yearly cost of a Freedom Pass to you?!
  3. Having SAID that, I am not an unreasonable person presently despite the aggravation this has caused me and the slow take up and creation of my web based business that involves advertising. An argument could be made for loss of earnings for at least a two year period on top of that?
  4. So I imagine at a wild guess that with the Freedom Passes alone the council saved itself in the region of £14,000 over this time, like I said minues other amounts of rent and loss of earnings!
  5. No doubt that if not pinted out in this point that those I now contact to which I have already made aware of my blog's existence should really consider that with 120,000 people and now around 13,000 per month and rising that the types of people, there affiliations and indeed the careers of each no one ever gives a second thought to!

I can assure you that the career base of all my readers is quite wide and consists of a great number of professional people who now realise that I am the professionals professional.

Now I was only ever interested in the truth and of course with saying that it may turn out that many people were not aware that they were pawns in a bigger picture? It may turn out that many workers within the public services become quite agrieved at what will soon be common knowledge to one and all.

However the truth behind how many knew and who was to blame remains to be seen, but only idiots will read my correspondence now and still think that I am doing this alone?! Yes I work alone as I find its the best way and I work best in situations like this but if anyone thinks that out of 120,000 people that others have not been practising my methods then they are very naïve.

So as just one single FACET of my plan I created a very large audience that watch what I do, watch what tranpsires and see for themslves. I also encuraged those with a conscience to come forward and blow the whistle and have been doing this for almost two years online now.

Has been working quite wll too I must say.

Some people are surprised at my relaxed demeanour throughout all this and seem to think that things happen over night and I tell them not to take too much notice of the news and things going viral. It very rarely works that way and often takes time.

Of course I have a degree in this and have been working with computers since I was a child and I know too well and have explained to people in Enfield that now get it that what I do only goes in one direction. It matters not how fast ot how slow this process is as long as it achieves what I want it to in the end.

Now as far as your concermed presently there is this little matter still to resolve.

Now I dare say that you may want to state that this was the fault of the NHS and not only am I working on that but this is not far off. The Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman are months into an investigation now and I kind of feel sorry for them in a way. This is because I have only ever seen Ombudsman as smoke screens to fool the public, yes even your Local Government Ombudsman and yes I have been in contact with them and was two years ago and I DO need to contact them again, or the LGO. I feel sorry for the PHSO because despite luring the rest into traps to expose themselves I did things … a little DIFFERENT with the PHSO!

They started off being a little sarcastic and patronizing and unlike every one else I dealt with and for the first time I DECLARED the blog and its address to them and provided them with links to several … RECORDINGS!

Now I can tell you that the tome changed somewhat and I was asked to sign a form and asked how much money I wanted and the fact a couple of months has gone by shows that the investigation has caused them and all involved … PROBLEMS! I know this because I receieved a very nervous phonecall from a woman claiming to be with the NHS stating that they will deal with the complaint again, stating that they will retract the two officvial reports sent to me in the post!

I can tell you that the look on Nick Debois' face was a picture too! Trying to lay claim to getting rifd of Atos I had to correct him and let him know about the blog! As soon as I said Michel Meacher, while quite ddeliberately leaving off the letters 'MP' his immediately froze and his face screwed up and his eyes narrowed. Like he had inadvertedly just stumbled across the thorn in the governments side? Not that they could not anything about it.

The prophecy I created is self fulfilling meaning that if I left it alone it carries on at its current growth rate indefinately. But I do not do that as I keep on gathering and I keep on posting as each time that I do the growth becomes faster. The more content and the more posts the faster it grows and that is the nature of the beast. SO as long as I keep working on it its goal dates shift ever closer all the time.

This aspect is fully explained on my blog and the explanation surprises people and they speak to others about it more and more, in fact I get people all the time who have found me because I get posted about by a great many groups, Associations to health conditions, Campaign groups about corruption and now think that there will be several of these types of groups to do with each area I cover.

When I started my blog I fully explained that in the end I will reveal the bigger picture but this would take time. I would bring together people with gripes towards each public service under one roof. I would also do this with campaign groups, like The Ombudsman Watchmen to give you just one example.

Also me realaxed and every happy demeanor people now realise is because I am a dman site nearer the end of my list og goals than I was when Is started.

After all there is a reason an ex dentist asked me if he could come work for me when I reached all my achievements?!

Now what you decide to do, or indeed NOT DO, about the others matters I now bring to your attention yet again is entirely up to you. It wont make a blind bit of difference, other than more time and a longer period of hardship, to me.

In fact one of the impressions the lack of or limitations of those I battle with to actually correcting their mistakes and injustices appears to be attempts to slow down my progress.

The one other things which has been so easy up until now is that one corrupt organisation will be convenient with the truth when they realise that the proverbial hitting the fan is only a matter of time! On realisation no one wants to be the main object of attention when it goes mad online or even in the media, if that ever happens which I do not care if it does or does not either way!

Although I dare say that throughout this year many tabloids and TV News Networks will start getting emails regarding how they have not covered the subject of me and the subject matters of my blog?!

No I did not trust the media either and even they have had their carrots thrown around at them from two years back and more!

In fact I can tell you one thing and that is that there were no less than two conversations with the Jeremy Kyle Show. This was not my choice but they rang me with a view to having my story told on their show. However not only did I not want this but the researcher simply stated that so much of the subject matter was so raw and so shocking that even they could not put it on their show?! After having a go at me for wanting to do this I explained it was not me and the researcher understaood entirely and wished me the best of luck!

A story that is far too raw for even Jeremy Kyle?! Now that was something that made a great deal of people sit up and take notice!!

It is rather hilarious because I tell the organisations of my blog and they really do not read it. They really should but I can always guarantee that when I do or say something I almost always know what is going to happen, or not as the case may be.

Now the eventual outcome is inevitable and all that remains to be seen now is just how bad and how guilty everyone wants to look?

Of course each public service organisation will be praying that someone else comes off far worse than them?

Well I cant be the only one this has happened to?

However, I am the one that warned many front line staff and supervisors that if they chose the path that they did it that it would not work out well in the end.

What you decide to do from here on in is entirely up to you.

Yours


Martin Haswell BSc

END EMAIL

Some if you may now be realising why I applied for things when I did and also precisely and more importantly why I waited as long as I did? In fact the more eagle eyed of you, and those with better memories than I, would have worked out that this particular post has come right at the best possible time due to what will come by the end of next week?!?!

FREEDOM PASS REFUSAL ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment