Tuesday 15 October 2013

LETTER TO THE GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL

HERE IS A EMAIL I HAVE SENT OFF QUICKLY TO THE GMC...

Dear Sirs

ABERNETHY HOUSE SURGERY

Umm can you explain this letter to me?

Now please NOTE the date of the letter of the 14th October 2013.

I would also like to point out that not only is this complete baloney but I was in there the SAME DAY this was POSTED?!

1) He failed to mention this

2) Did not LISTEN as per usual and was sarcastic "well I cannot refer you to a support group without knowing its name?!" when I had not only already told him ITS NAME but I also clearly stated that HE CANNOT REFER ME and has to be done by a pain consultant and THIS is what I asked him to do! He then said "Leave it with me?" which was yet another lie.

3) I asked him for an alternative Neirological Drug to Gabapentin as it was making me really ill and I had stopped taking it. He gave me a prescription for Amytriptiline which I was sure was not an alternative to Gabapentin and then mentioned Pregabalin which I know does not have the awful side effects that Gabapentin does. Only his view on these drugs was very different to everyone else's and I did not get what I went in there for!

This was annoying as I had planned to change my GP at any rate but had not gotten around to it and bit my lip and went in PURELY for the Pregabalin and the referral it now appears I will get neither of! This means I will have to now change my plans and go iut in pain and drop letters off to OTHER surgeries for the FOURTH TIME of living in Enfield!

The letter you can see on the sites here and seems to suggest that it was correspondence with YOU that they suggested I was threatening Physical Violence?! Only a complete IDIOT would go into a GP surgery or hospital and perform violence against a health care professional!!

My family will have something to say about all this I can tell you that for free.

Adio of APPOINTMENT


LETTER OF REMOVAL FROM REGISTER


Now is your REAL role to help dodgy GPs and Hospitals deal with 'difficult' patients? Because that is what I am gettig from the letter from Abernethy House is that YOU have suggested to them to remove me? Dr Gubbays calm disposition also tends to lean towards this theory too!

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment