Sunday 13 October 2013

VIDEOS OF THE LEAFNUT ANTENNA

Not ENTIRELY finished just yet and more research to do but by pur weird chance I came into the possession of one of those streetlight antennas that has a great deal of people suspicious.

I videoed it and took photographs too and put it up on YouTube!

This was during one of a few breaks I took while washing up and on the second one I grabbed a couple of tools before I sat down and one was a hack saw and I dismantled the device. There are two layers of circuitry inside and the antenna itself and I took a fold amd photographs of that too with the idea that anyone out there with an electronics background or just a great ability for research might want to have a crack at figuring out of the device is indeed innocent in nature or has a more sinister agenda behind it.

Of course there is STILL the possibility of it being connected to something else, well other than the live feed to the streetlight that is lol, but without getting up there myself and dismantling the whole light, which would be illegal...and dangerous lol, this is the most I can do thus far.

Come on lets be honest what was the chances of me walking along a footpath I have never been on before and between two very nice and expensive houses only to find that someone has knocked one of these off the light?!

My friends could not believe it I can tell you that much!


SORRY YET AGAIN GOOGLE CANNOT FIND ITS OWN VIDEOS FROM A SITE IT OWNS EVEN THOUGH WORDPRESS JUST DID. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCOMPETENCE OF OTHERS AND I WILL POST THE CIRCUITRY VIDEO UP TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment