Wednesday 23 October 2013

POT CALLS THE KETTLE BLACK

Well here we go with the proverbial pot calling the kettle black, lol.

I find it absolutely hilarious they can call Edward Snowden a criminal after their own actions!

Oddly no one in the media has referred to whether or not the US broke any laws within each country it listened in on?? I mean surely there are laws in each of the European countries, asking with any others, about spying and recording, copying data?! I mean look how the Americans reacted to Gary McKinnon and their attitude clearly is...

DO NOT DO AS WE DO BUT DO AS WE TELL YOU TO.

Or if your from the east end of London 'Don't do what I do, do as I say!' Lol!!

Grow up you sad pathetic loonies.

US agency 'hacked French diplomats' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24628947

No comments:

Post a Comment