Tuesday 15 October 2013

BIZARRE DROWNING

Wait...WHAT?!

How in God's name did the first Sumatran Tiger cub in seventeen years end up drowning?!

Strangely I almost never read this due to the lack of the punchline in the headline and simply thought how sad this was. Breeding any animal is fraught with problems and this obviously varies in absolutely huge degrees too.

But drowning? In a zoo?! For me it belies belief it really does and myself personally I would not have been able to go home and sleep until I knew the cub was fully agile and that is without allowing the cub access to a body of water big enough to drown in!

Oh dear. Who the hell is running that zoo these days?!

London Zoo newborn tiger cub dies http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24531460

No comments:

Post a Comment