Thursday 24 October 2013

SPY CHIEFS TO TESTIFY

Well this is different...and unexpected...and unheard of?

Told my friend Steve today when I read this that I could not help but wonder whether my data is in the hands off those to ask the awkward questions?!

LMAO!

After all I did explain to them about certain terrier cells in Manchester and Birmingham and who to follow to find out the exact locations of both! I even handed then taped recordings of the guys, phone numbers, addresses, unregistered car details and even photographs of two of them! All if which are freely available on here, Lmao!

That was just over two years ago and I monitored them and recorded them for about a year or more. But when they got caught out for spying on public both err and in Europe they said ' oh this SNOOPING helped us catch the terrorists in Manchester and Birmingham'?!

Umm NO you did not! Serves you right for not learning the weird reciprocation and getting credit for work done by a disabled man with no cash and a laptop that is falling apart and overheats!

Lol, oh yeah ok I used a free other devices too bit still did not come too a great deal of money and I did not even have to leave my house! The Police I the area became interested too and came down from Liverpool and interviews more for 5 hours while I secretly recorded them! Hmm have a guess where you will find THAT recording? Lol.

There are some phone conversations between us too, several letters and a nine page report, ask if which contain lie after lie, lol. They also promised a series of things and did not stick to one single solitary promise either!

So you can imagine that I roar with laughter over the plebgate affair?!

PMSLMFAO!!

There should be a search field on this page for searching this blog? There are over 1200 posts thereabouts. Use the words audio or secret audio along with wider you would like to hear recordings of...

Doctors and NHS
POLICE
MI5 & GCHQ email and letters only

Among others on here are all the OMBUDSMAN you can think of...and...

DWP
JOB CENTRE
HMRC
LOCAL COUNCILS of WIRRAL, WALTHAM FOREST, EPPING, ENFIELD
DEBT COMPANIES
BAILIFFS
VERY & LITTLEWOODS
ARGOS
and many more

Spy chiefs to testify in public http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24650803

No comments:

Post a Comment