Friday 11 October 2013

WORST BRITISH SECRETS LEAK

Well they now whine it's the worst secrets leak in British history? Well let us look at the facts...

You acted as a pawn the an American government, whose own people are not happy with their actions.

Would I really need to go on? Oh OK...

You acted against your own people.

Your in this mess because of a spy that works for the organisation that order you about!

Oh the IRONY!

Of course you have not helped yourself by using the excuse that all this helped you locate the terror cells in Manchester and Birmingham when it was in fact I over two years ago after providing recorded conversations of them from 250 miles away! You did not think I would not keep records?! It IS digital data! Lol.

The odd thing is when I started I realised that American agencies could have their noses in my endeavours before long and that they make terrible mistakes and only give a shit about their own if they give a shit at all?!

Dumb arses!

No comments:

Post a Comment