Monday 21 October 2013

DOUBLE BUBBLE LECCY

A guaranteed price for energy that is double what the current rate is?!

This is what has been promised to energy firm EDF for building a Nuclear Reactor?!

I am sorry...WHAT!!

Oh and the Chinese are to help so obviously they get a Lion's share too?!

I am sorry ... WHAAAT?!

Since when did the UK need other people's help to build a Nuclear Reactor?! Why are we needing the help of both the French and the Chinese to do it?! And to cap it all why oh why are you promising double the currents rates when you have no bloody idea when the global crisis will come to an end?!

Has anyone in the media considered the implications that in ten years time when this is finished that the financial crisis may not have ended?!

Technology ALWAYS improves over the years so where the hell are these solar panels I read about years ago that are FOUR TIMES more efficient than current ones?!

How do they know that most of the country have not got all these solar panels in place by then and so not many would be in need of PAID FOR electricity?!

Have EDF and the Chinese not considered these possibilities?! It matters not how much you get for something if there is no or little demand for it?!

In the coming months I plan to start swapping my electricity over from the tossers I currently use to solar panels and little by little. I have had the whole plan in my head for over a year now but thanks to the tossers in power that think they know better despite proving over and over again that they do not, lmao!

My Giddy Aunt I do not know what these people are taught in school when they grow up I really do not and I am so glad I am not as naive and incompetent as many of these people, despite the difficulties I face each and every day, lol.

I would rather shoot myself!! Umm no wait...that is just a saying, metaphorically speaking and all that! I do not want to end up on the news having been found in a forest with my wrists cut and claims that I took my own life...ooh NO! Lol!!

That is most definitely NOT going to happen. 

I will leave only when the job is done!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment