Monday 21 October 2013

HEARING OF A COMMERCIAL LIENS

This is just a quick link to something that could turn out to be quite interesting.

I was sent a link by someone on Facebook and it turned out to be an American site so I looked up this term of 'Commercial Liens' which I have never come across before.

I shall include this link here for anyone that has either heard of it or not and then the little elves can all go off and find something of interest or helpful to them or someone they know?!

What made me laugh on this page is when I saw the line about backsides puckering up in big firms when the hear these words!

Fingers crossed...

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2010/01/06/freeman-commercial-redemption/

Here is another link but as stated I have not gone through these!

Been in all day trying to get some things in the house sorted out, which I have but nowhere near as many as I would like to be honest. Also been trying to add a few things on some of my blogs that have been way neglected of late, the public offices seem intent on slowing me down from achieving the point of just a little bit of cash coming in, lol.  Lets see I have a threat of court and lawfully entering my property and having something forced upon me whereby I would not have uttered a word in my defence! Lawful they call it?! LMAO!

Also I have been kicked off a GP register even though I had seen him AFTER he sent the letter and BEFORE it turned up at my house and I read it. Funny as the claims were not only false but he, as did all the staff, failed to mention anything about this when I saw him 12 hours before reading the letter?!

Also the idiot failed to realise, though he speaks to me like I am the idiot, that when I said I had been recording people that it was entirely possible that I was recording him. Ombudsman backed the GP and when I pointed out that I had recorded everything I have not heard diddley-squat from the GMC since, odd that.

Nor have I heard from NICE (Nation Institute for Clinical Negligence) who have been ... umm ... NEGLIGENT! Hor have I heard from the Parliamentary Helth Service Ombudsman either?! LOL.

Anyway here is the other link...

THE BRITISH CONSTITUTION GROUP

http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/video/commercial-liens

No comments:

Post a Comment