Monday 28 October 2013

EXPLANING CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

Err no.

Saw this BBC report, read bits of it flicked towards the end read some more.

Did not know quite what he was trying to get at. Odd that this and another story appears in the news,, the other I will get to momentarily.

The point is that the title of Conspiracy Theorist literally means that someone has a theory regarding a conspiracy. Except that certain sham we say sections off society have imbued into the mindset of the mainstream, or fickle, that this actually means nutter with wildly outrageous and untrue claims. Butit had the words 'conspiracy' and 'theory'?!

Yes OK so some claims can sound like they were dragged kicking and screaming from the waste paper basket off the nearest looney bin, for sure. But somehow anyone who had any claim of any kind was labelled as a Conspiracy Theorist that had the word 'mad' stealthily attached to it quite unfortunately. I myself prefer to be quite literal in my use of the English language and do not want to twist words into meaning something completely different.

It is odd that I covered this previously and it turns up in a news story in the BBC News app? Mad. Ooh...

Secondly is a story in one of the papers about the QUANGOS and them being a waste of money, lol.

Now HAVE I covered quangos??

Yes I THINK I have!

LMAO!

So yes you could say I am a Conspiracy Theorist except that everything I claim is true and based on facts unless otherwise stated.

Am I a conspiracy theorist in the sense I make wild unsubstantiated claims based on a wild imagination alone?!

No, I bloody well am not.

LMAO!

Are conspiracy theories destroying democracy? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24650841

No comments:

Post a Comment