Monday 21 October 2013

OK FOR DOCTORS & NHS TO LIE

Right now this is a recording I did on the 17th October, yes yes I know, of a chat about legalities of being lied to by the NHS and being lied about!
This is the thing I previously mentioned whereby people with money and careers and so-called professionals can say whatever they like and do whatever they like towards people with no money, no jobs and those with disabilities.
Also remember that they have not even ASKED about the recordings nor have the requested to even HEAR them?!
THIS IS BRITISH JUSTICE TODAY, LMAO!!
This was recorded using a NEW device and a new piece of software and unknown to me, shit code developers and bad practice not informing up front, was recorded in a rarely used format called AIFF. Despite Windows Media Pleyer supposedly supporting the format this failed to play in it.
It ALSO failed to play in VLC and my AUDIO CUTTER SOFTWARE!!
It does, hoever, run un QUICKTIME of all things, lol. Teach me for using an iPhone to record something!
There are some real gems in there, well I THINK SO, like everything I tell them is perfectly OK and that I can sue them when I am DEAD!! LMAO!!

1 comment:

  1. Doctors and the NHS should be properly scrutinized through appraisal for doctors and also through other processes. These can be further improved to tighten the check on the medical practices.

    ReplyDelete