Tuesday 15 October 2013

GP CAUGHT LYING

OK now PAY ATTENTION 007...

Now as you should recall, check previous posts if not, I made an appointment to see the Doctor last Thursday 10th October 2013. I had an appointment yesterday and that  the appointment was...uneventful other than the fact he did the opposite to all that I asked!

YOu will also recall that I also contacted the General Medical Council regarding both the special at Chase Farm Hospital, Darren Francis, and my GP's treatment of me when I told him I had been lied to by Mr Francis about my ultrasound scan.

I have placed all that correspondence on here.

The secretly recorded audio is also on here from my appointment yesterday.

He also said 'leave it with me' when I talked about being referred to a Pain Support Group?

Well I think I can give up on that referral ever happening and you will see that to when you now view ths scanned document below and please note the DATE on the letter...

EDIT: I have not seen this GP since early August and on the 23rd of that month I typed out a letter to apply to a new surgery! I have not had any correspondence since then so when did this threat if physical violence take place?


As for the 'THREATS' I have no bloody idea what they are talking about! But then I think they just want to to do this because I am making waves.

I think it is high time I start a few waves of my own as regards to correspondence?

No comments:

Post a Comment