Tuesday 15 October 2013

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL APPEAR

Quite typical that after my recent run ins with my GP and his completely wrong insinuations regarding my mental health that I see this story about the mental health system being a mess?!

Lol!

Well it is really and I have seen that for myself and added to this is the annoying fact that I failed to predict something that on the face of it was quite inevitable.

Loose people that DO have mental health issues running around and killing people. What is really worrying about it is that it had been going on for sometime now and the figures of people killed by then had been nothing short of eye opening.

Cannot help but wonder just how many have suffered severe injuries and how many others have had minor injuries or just threatened?!

Mental health services 'in crisis' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24537304

No comments:

Post a Comment