Thursday 15 May 2014

A MADMAN WITH A BLUE BOX

Whether that commenter was one of the people I thought or not makes no never mind.

As I stated previously and a long time ago I have been fully expecting an onslaught on here due to my … meddling. There are many that will not like the fact that the gravy train and the carte blanche to perform illegal activities whenever the eind blows the wrong way!

Make no mistake about that.

I did state that I knew it coulod also have been a bailiff, he had about the same IQ but I had very little to go on. The one things is that when I say an onsluaght I do mean an onslaught. I can explain this very simply and I have done before...

Look up a woman called Allison Laughton, I think it was Allison was two 'L's, who owned a company called Bailiff Watchdog.

To cut a long story short she helped people who had been attacked and defrauded by bailiffs and I was told she disappeared. True or not I do not know but she was based in Diss but listed in Bristol because she used to geth threats off them and I found this article about that in a Diss nespaper, Diss being a town on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.

Now in the article she was listed as being somewhere else entirely because she used to get threatened by the Bailiffs and/or Debt Companies. She would receive messages or letters warning her to stop what she was doing, told they would kill the family dog and even cut the brake cables on her car!

So yeah I found that out about 4 years back and so I knew that with just one single organisation I can get threats. Remember recently that lady I dealt with who claimed she would act on my nehalf but everything and everyone, including my witness but not my evidence, all disappeared one day. The one that recently got in contact with me a couple of months back I posted about.

Now I did wonder at the time that now I had heard from her I wondered if given a couple of months so that there would look like there would be no obvious link, I do know how these people think I am afraid and know all the tricks before they even think them up, would then start getting funny comments?

Of course it could be that blithering idiot I was going to go into partnership with who had a screw loose too.

It really matters not. The only reason that I did not give the fruit loop a dressing down previously was because all my family and my friends told me not to as he was mental and would make him worse! In the end I did as they suggested but always regretted not giving him an earful.

If soneone else who is willing to do evil and sadistic things and think protected by the law makers with intentions to … scare, well good luck with that and I fully intend to make it perfectly c;ear of what would happen. If it has not been ralised of what will happen then there is much more of your homework you have not done. Especially if it turns out to be fruit loop! Because fruit loop accused me of making something else up too, what took place between myself and the Bailiffs when I flipped out and held him up against the wall by his throat and was about to go through his head to touch the wall with my fist. Unfortunately for him he was not very good at listening and I reminded him that I had already told him that this was down in a report and that they accused me of luring them into the house and then attacking them!!

He did not ask to see the report oddly enough and if it is him then I can tell him now that the report is on here! Something else you did not do his homework on!

If its a Bailiff then I can tell you this, that not only did I do what I claim I can also tell you what I told the Police when they refused to even take a statement, that any bailiff that acts with hostility while standing on my property will be hurt so badly he will leave by ambulance. That I do black out and lose it as I did with the previous bailiff and now I know they are crominals allowed to flout the law next time I may not stop, so he had better bring a body bag!!

His answer after glaring at me? “Fair enough!”

This still stands to anyone who wants to break the law and try to be violent or threatening! I always knew it would likely come so I am going to make this perfectly clear now and get it out the way!

Not only have I already explained the blackouts and the unsual strength I now know the mechanicals of it which I did not know at the time.

To those with evil intentions that means there is a bona fide medical reason that these events took place!!!

God that commenter has forced several more cats out of the bag, all called Tara!! Lol! Tara the dog killer cat!! For anyone that has no idea what I am on about I am talking of a family cat that beat the crap out of a dog who had grabbed a youg boy rather nastily by his leg and dragged him away in America. I watched in amazement as Tara the cat came like a flash out of nowhere and laid into the Dog to protect the boy!! It was all over YouTube and even ended up on ABC News as well as BBC News and Sky News in the UK. It was a fantastically fascinating and unsual thing to see! Loved it!! More undual still was that this cat just followed the family home one day and they decided to keep it?!

Now THAT is mad! Lol!

If anyone that I feel and view as fully deserving of it will and in no word of a doubt get an absolute arse kicking off me that could end up being quite bad! So you have been warned!!

If on the otherhand you want to act the big man and the hard nut while hiding behind a monitor and a false profile and name I am going to expose you as a frightened little girl and rip seven kinds of crap out of you each time that you do it!

If for one second you think that I have not been prepared for someone suddenly appearing in my garden to threaten or be violent I will tell you right here and right now that you will end up looking rather foolish, but you will not have to worry about it because you will NEVER get to ever be aware of this fact!!

I think people that get clever and act hard while hiding in their bedrooms behind monitors a particularly low form of life. I am quite the opposite save for a rare moment like this when I think I might need to get the point across to anyone with amoral and self-protection in mind regardless of the costs.

The costs can be too great, of that I will warn you right here and right now!! If you think I wam talking crap then it is quite clear that you do not understand the condition of Fibromyalgia at all!! It is not rocket science, really it is not. I alwaqys knew that there was something amiss and was disagreed with and even argued with by several dozen health professionals!!

If your going to argue or attempt anything you really need to undersatnd the mathematics here, several dozen and I was correct all along and they have all been proved wrong save the one at Guy's Hospital who was very knowledgeable and immediately knew!!

As for the varmint that sat there and stated there was nothing wrong with me and why, while being cocky and authoritaqrian about it. Sorry chump but its EXACTLY why I told you at the time and do not worry about that matey, because in less than fourteen days this will be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt!!

IN THE MEANTIME … if you really want to know how much of an idiot you are going to look to millions of people that will liekly include the people you bully into being friends I can give you some very easy steps to follow!!

Step 1: There is a search function atop this blog, do you know how it works? Just remember it works like Google!!

Step 2 : You can type in either Fibromyalgia, Fibrofog or even Fibromyalgia symptoms and it will list all posts whereby I actually QUOTE and reference a book by an American Medical Doctor and her book, Ginevra Liptan, and fully explain all the stuff everyone thought was boll.... ahem, rubbish and then you can not only read how much of an fecking idiot you are but how much of an idiot you will look. Oh and do not worry as the false name wont really help you hide, not this time!!

Because later in the year I am going to fully name you and explain everything! Lol!

Of course the first one that you have to deal with is the one that will come next about my condition that I have already posted about but only in part!

God you have no idea how much I hate this dick-head!! If you spoke to those that heard all the stories about him their faces would drop and say “Oooooh, him!! DO not even get me started!!”

Went out and told a mate today and he was like “Oh, no! Did you ignore him?!”

I said “No not this time, I took everyones advice last time and they were wrong and I always regretted it!”

I knew it would be a matter of time and I thought he would find this blog eventually, which is why I posted about what happened! Everything too! So that the 120,000 visitors and 13,000 new ones a month can now read about this fruit loop and then go and seek out the posts about him! On those posts which are timed and dated, oh dear another thing you did not consider, and see then that I typed about his bullying, depraved sexual jokes that were never aending, his nutjob like personality and the tricks and flipping out he used to do when he heard something that was not what he wanted to hear!

If I typed that about you moron do you think I give a flying … scotsman about you?!

In fact I made absolutely sure there was a file on you, just to back me up in the eventuality I disptached you into oblivion you sad pathetic waste of space!

Of course if its not him then its just your average idiot with a big mouth, but he will find this eventually and he chatted to me a few months back, again under a false name and a girls one too that suits him fine.
In fact my mate repeated something that many peoiple did back then. He said he was one of these people, so called man, who was gay and was screwed up in the head because he did not like it. All the sexual jokes and innuendoes were to make people think he was straight!

On returning to London I told my sister that after she rang me, and he realised I had a sister, he spent two hours repeating “Does she like it UP HER?!”

I said “Your talking about my sister, leave it out!”

This only made him worse and while I was setting up his eBay Shop he could not figure out on his own he repeaterd that for two hours!!

I had that daily for three weeks and someone he knew turned up for the last couple of days. She gave me a paclet of Golden Virginia Tobbacco of a 50g weight.

DO you know after I told him I changed my mind about going into partnership the fecking pratt moaned about how he fed me for three weeks, I worked every day for thpse three weeks save for one or two days, and also that his friend moaned as they wanted me to pay for the TOBBACCO?!?!

I did not pay for it because I was NOT ASKED, DID NOT AS FOR IT and above all else I thought it was a gift because I had helped him out for 3 weeks for NO MONEY?!?!

His total layout for me being there was £45 and he fecking moaned about it and that was not enough!! No he then refused to bring back my ORCHIDS or my CLOTHES which included a Burberry Trenchcoat!

Now baring in mind I have now proven I had a disability thats considered worse than Rheumatoid Arthritis, I would not know as I have not experienced the latter, and the fact that I did try to work and make money even with it, worked at Land Rover too and other places, I thjink I can safely say that IF that commenter was just your average big mouthed idiot then I have now added something ELSE to make you look even more stupid!

SO I have had to drag together in consecuative posts a load of points that are already on here in many different posts but put them all into just a few consecutive ones because people that think their smart and have a big mouth are unable to read or do any research for themselves and need someone to spell it out in words of less than three syllables?!

Hahahaha!

I think that about scorns the arse of him, whether that is him or he finds this at a later date!

One more thing and this will have my readers raoaring with laughter and this is also elsewhere on this blog.

He wanted to use my brains, he and his friends insisted on giving me a nickname which was Professor, and in just eight weeks wanted to produce award winning Orchids and go into a top Orchid show and thrash everyone there that was showing and become famous overnight! IN eight weeks?!

Added to this I was to also write a series of books on Orchids that both our names were on that would be marketed around the world and we would become famous for?!

Basically he was hell bent on becoming famous in a very short space of time that was completely unrealistic not to mention bonkers, despite getting off on the fact of stating I was bonkers, or ugly or wanted his dick?!

In fact he was talking to his girlfriend one night on Skype and she wanted to see me, so he spun his Macbook around and she said “Hi, Martin!” I said “Hi, Pat!”, the enny MAY have dropped now, and she said “Oh he is handsome!” to which he spun the laptop around and started having a go at her for saying that! “Why did you say THAT, PAT?!” he kept repeating and I smiled as he had spent weeks telling me repeatedly I was ugly. He hated that!

What I found to be hypocritical about him as that all he talked about was shagging someone or something all the fecking time like a Rat on heat and he was talking about locally which his girlfriend was not, not while she lived in Thailand, no!!

Yet she makes one remark from the other side of the world about this guy being handsome who she was never going to meet and he flips out like a duck on speed!

Yes that tosser called ME bonkers?! LMAO!!

Fuuny as I find on the Internet is all I ever get is people that are bonkers or liars or both!! I like to think that not everyone is like that and I strongly believe that. To be honest it is true that the ones that are liars or bonkers do tend to be in Africa and actually black and pretending to be white and based in the UK or America, it has to be said!

So I do not believe the impressions that the Internet gives me though a great many others do! Just about everyone I have ever known EVER are convinced that everyone on the Internet is bonkers! I always tell them to think about that because everyone IS on the Internet! Ergo everyone is bonkers!!

Now here is one last thing to note and that was the remark about being bonkers and normal. Scientifically normal implies the average. The Internet implies that 99% of people are bonkers and this means that if I am bonkers then it therefore suggests that I am normal?!

LMAO!

Thie one thing I can absolutely guarantee anyone is that I am most certainly NOT normal!! LMAO!!

Yes I am a bit mad but then everyone is to one degree or another because what seems normal to one may seem abnormal to many others. Hence why I stated that if bonkers means that I am intelligent and mad and normal means naïve and runniing short on the old grey matter, then YES I am most certainly bloody bonkers!! I will take that one any day of the week.

Now that maths lesson on averages, I am not going to go into the explanationsof the variation of averages like the MEAN and the MEDIAN as it is not required to do so.

I think the explanation that I provide is straughtforward enough!

What else would you expect from a mad professor?!

A madman who is about to build himself a BIG AND VERY BLUE BOX!?!

Oooh I should not say too much! Too many kitties have scarpered already!! Even if only in insinuations!


LMFAO!!

If you, the commenter, are not who you think you are then I simply have to ask; How do you get all that sand out of your hair?!

LMFAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment