Saturday 16 November 2013

MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY & HMRC

Right now then, it seems there has been another corrupt setup going on that I have not encountered, well half of it at any rate, that seems to mirroe completely that of the Departmenet of Work and Pensions and ATos Healthcare or Atos Origin or whatever the illegal firm calls itself these days?!

In fact I was sent an email to sign a petition to this cause were women who were either pregant or just been given birth who claimed that they were approached and lied to by representatives of Bounty, who are under contract to the HMRC. It asked me why this was important and I tyed in...

Because it sounds just like the DWP and Atos except it is HMRC and Bounty!
LOL.

It was also claimed they were harrased and this has something to do with Child Benefit or whetever it is that they handle, I never used any of this as I was without my only child all my life.

But just the same the activity is sinister just as it is elsewhere and even within the Police and the NHS.

And like everything else it needs to have someone put a stop to it so I am highlighting this 'CAUSE' here and now!

I should also point out that just as with Atos these are only the HIRED THUGS and going after them does nothing, even IF they are removed. I would wager a great deal of money that HMRC are well aware of what they are doing and likely and just like the DWP, ASKED THEM TO DO IT?!

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/exchequer-secretary-to-the-treasury-david-gauke-mp-terminate-hmrc-s-contract-with-bounty-and-find-alternative-routes-for-child-benefit-form-distribution?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=39154&alert_id=cEozgkvCRu_ShaWGWpyOK

No comments:

Post a Comment