Saturday 2 August 2014

STOP THE FIBRO PRESSES!

Oh well I just fond this little umm ... webpage, lol.

An interesting article on Fibromyalgia and from a newspaper known to be Tory?! I quite simply do not believe it!! LMAO!


‘Often GPs treat patients’ symptoms separately, rather than looking at them as a group and realising they indicate fibromyalgia. And because these symptoms aren’t life-threatening and the patient isn’t turning green, they are seen as a malingerer.’
 ‘It’s a vicious circle; severe pain causes insomnia which in turn denies the body the chance to heal properly.’
Living with the pain was something that Maria was not prepared to do.
‘I found a quote on a fibromyalgia forum that said you need to attack the condition head-on,’ she says. ‘So after consulting my GP, I cut out wheat, alcohol, dairy products, potatoes and refined sugars - anything that I found made my pain worse.’


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1205663/The-crippling-illness-GPs-refuse-diagnose.html

No comments:

Post a Comment