Tuesday 5 August 2014

LINKED OUT

Oh dear?!

I can't believe this report about LinkedIn and their failure to pay not just current employee but also previous ones too?

They are one outfit I never thought I would see negative reports about, one of the last names in fact.
Might explain why I had an email from them recently banging on about how well my profile was doing since I spruced it up ... sure they wanted me to upgrade for money.

Had this from another site too ... hmm now who was it?

Funny how the money always comes first?! You give them money and they will help you make loads?! If they are so good then why do you not give them cash when they are doing what they claim and you then have the cash to give them?

Would make more sense, don't cha think?

LinkedIn in $6m labour settlement http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-28636041

No comments:

Post a Comment