Tuesday 19 June 2018

DWP POLICIES HARM NHS

Whoops!

Two of these incoming. The other was exactly what I predicted.

This one states that the DWP policies are causing an extra burden on the NHS?

My God are they actually treating people?

Funny though that this these send to go against what I know to be fact..

Fobbed off with no diagnosis, no proper referral and checks as has happened to both me and my daughter .. NHS saves money, DWP saves money and Local Councils save money.

The following story is all in the DWP though.

This statement about the DWP costing the NHS money seems to have come from a charity?

Funny then that no one in the government, not the health secretary or any other members of parliament have picked up on this?

I knew this was going to happen. Doctors and nurses told me this was going to happen and intelligent people I spoke to knew this was going to happen. Hell, even a pharmacist said this was a ticking time bomb over two years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment