Sunday 10 June 2018

MEDICAL NOTES: THE RUN THROUGH


So OK I have been sitting on this cut down version, only 18 months by all accounts, of my medical notes for awhile and maybe I should have read through them more thoroughly and sooner.

Which .. you should not have to and not your or my job to do .. otherwise we would all be issued with them.

I was flicking through them to get the address of my previous GP when I spotted something .. mild Diverticulitis?!

I suspected this and I predicted this but I umm .. was not told that this was actually picked up and I am not even sure .. or I cannot recall any tests doe at the time that would have picked this up?

In fact I probably have a recording of my asking my GP why I have not been referred over this.

In fact I probably have a recording why I was not referred over my blood pressure and being refused a referral for the second time.

In fact come to think about it I think I have questions in this regard put forward to a GP about my back, heart palpitations tightness/breathlesness and others?

So Medical Notes .. I just wanted to also see if the low Magnesium was in it .. as it appeared on first inspection to only go back 18 months and the diagnosis was two or three years ago ..


  • Fibromyalgia (Page 4 of 21) [BEHCET'S DISEASE]
  • Bones appear Osteopenic (Page 4 of 21) [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Degenerative Facet Joints (Page 5 of 21) 13 January 2016 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Bones appear Osteopenic (Page 5 of 21) 13 January 2016 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Diverticulitis and IBD in remission phase (Page 5 of 21) 11 November 2015
  • Intentional Self Harm (Page 7 of 21) 6 January 2018 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Sinus Rhythm (Page 7 of 21) 12 January 2018 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
    • No significant arrhythmia - WRONG
  • Pure Hypercholesterolaemia (Page 7 of 21) 8 January 2015
  • Essential Hypertension (Page 7 of 21) 8 January 2015
  • Motion Sickness (Page 9 of 21) 25 July 2017
    • Yeah except I have not only mentioned this a lot earlier than that I was given pills way, way, way before this date .. Domperidone for several years and then Metoclopramide for the last three years .. which alone takes us way before 2017 and may well have pills here with dates on way before this time?!
    • See further down how I can prove this
  • Chest, Heart Pain & High Blood Pressure in A&E (not my choice) (Page 10 of 21)
    • 20 March 2017
  • Bleeding PR? (Page 11 of 21) 21 April 2016
  • Back Pain (Page 11 of 21) 21 April 2016
  • Fibromyalgia for 20 Years (Page 12 of 21) 15 March 2016
    • Does the 20 years mean I told them I knew I have had it for 20 years?
    • Because I now know this started off as Behcet's Disease
      • My daughter been diagnosed
      • They still are clueless about with me
    • States I am very knowledgeable about condition
  • Tests about hip and neck on Page 12 of 21 I cannot read
    • Told them about hip pain for f .. long time
  • Osteopenia (Page 12 of 21) 2 March 2016 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Back Pain (Page 13 of 21) 11 February 2016
  • Thought it said kidney disease but no ..
    • You have to be real careful reading this gobbledy-gook
  • Degenerative changes in facet joints (Page 13 of 21) 13 January 2016 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Osteopenic (Page 13 of 21) 13 January 2016 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Cervical, Thoracis and Lumbar Spine Pain (Pages 13 to 14 of 21) 13 January 2016
    • Only states Fibromyalgia at the end, presumed cause?
    • This then gets repeated for several pages over and over and only just realised?
    • How often does this occur in this medical report?
    • Is the intentional to bulk it out and make it look like a complete report?!
    • Oddly I have also pointed out to my solicitor, or I presume ex-solicitor now, that this medical report does not go back far enough and had no response .. emailed again about this and had no response once again .. for well over a month!
  • [D] Collapse (Page 18 of 21) 20 August 2015 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Tiredness Symptom (Page 18 of 21) 20 August 2015 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • Essential Hypertension (Page 18 of 21) 18 June 2015 [HYPOMAGNESEMIA]
  • “A single CK of any value is NOT DIAGNOSTIC of myocardial infunction'
    • I keep seeing this repeated throughout the pages and do not know what this means
  • Letter at the end from GP Dharman regarding PIP (15th February 2018)
    • Mentions Fibromyalgia
    • Mentions body and nerve pains moderate to severe
    • Dizzy, clumsy and blackouts
    • Concentration and Confusion mentioned .. puts it down to Fibromyalgia admits does not know exact cause
      • Except he did!
      • He diagnosed low magnesium levels, Hypomagnesemia …
      • Oh shit! It states 2018 on the letter date?!
    • Uncontrolled Hypertension
  • In Health Report Blood Pressure 24 hour monitoring
    • Daytime Average 160.3
    • Night-Time Average 151.6
  • A '111' Report 6 November 2015
    • Patient has no current or past serious medical problems
    • Actually states that I took wrong pills (As I kept telling them my memory is bad and I get confused)
  • Physiotherapy Referral Form
    • Probably the patronizing group lecture
      • “No Titanium vertebrae on the NHS” (Recorded)
    • Acute Back Pain
    • Chronic Back Pain
  • My Note to GP 31 May 2016
    • Tachycardia
    • Greying Out more frequent
    • Blacking Out more frequent
    • Seizure
    • Stomach Pain lasting 14 hours .. wanted to die
    • Falling unconscious in the afternoons around 4pm
    • My memory and forgetting things
    • Dr Alex .. therefore Dr Dharman, his brother, was gone prior to 31 May 2016
      • But a letter to PIP is dated 15th February 2018?!
      • See below
  • Letter about full on seizure that mentions I informed them about a sore lump in my eye socket .. well just above my brow too but lets forget about that one
    • Oh crap! Another letter dated 2018 that was from around 2015-16?!
    • Mentions my memory .. again!
  • Actually states in medical records that I DO NOT like going to hospital and refused on one occasion .. well closer to half a dozen actually
    • Umm .. can only find 'Patient concerned being alone at night' which is bullshit and I certainly would not call '111' for that
    • Likely anxiety, self-harming or heart palpitations
  • '111' Call Fibromyalgia Rubber Legs 12 July 2016
    • Unilateral Leg Weakness
    • Pain in Chest or Upper Back
  • Letter Regarding Neurology and Scan that is confusing 11 August 2016
    • Has previous GP address on it who did not refer me?!
    • Suggests reducing hypertensives
    • Follow Up in six months, one of many that never happened!
    • Mentions Pain in Right Eye
    • Deja vu mentioned
    • The Blackout/Seizure of ten minutes
    • Did not know where I was in my own Town Centre
    • Metaclopramide mentioned and this is 2016 .. soo ..
      • How does it seem to suggest above I only mentioned it in 2017
      • I was given Domperidone for a long time before they gave me Metaclopramide
      • States a long duration for syncope
      • Suggests reducing hypertensives
        • Now completely ruled out entirely as will be mentioned to a GP in a matter of days to a little over a week (08/06/2018)
        • Once again another letter seemingly repeated
        • Also says head MRI normal is reassuring
          • Not to me it wasn't .. another year without yet another diagnosis and ..
          • Yet another discharge .. yeah .. reassuring
          • Josephine Swanton .. Consultant Neurologist .. second one,
          • Previous Neurologist a Dr Mort
  • '111' Letter for Anxiety 3 September 2016
  • North Middlesex Hospital 5 September 2016 Anxiety Attack
    • Well what do you know?
    • Dr Bolat .. the Doctor that stated that they stated ..
      • They should never have taken you off PIP with your medical record!”
      • Mr Haswell I do not know what is going on with the public services in this country?!” and .. on showing interest in my blog and searching for it and me pointing at my links ..
      • That's yours?! That one at the top?! And the on underneath?! Mr Haswell it is not easy getting to the top in a Google search how comes it is there?!” I said ..
      • It is fairly popular and growing in popularity”
      • But the ad revenue money froze by the end of that year and has barely moved ever since and I DO NOT KNOW WHY!
    • Letter from Let's Talk
      • IAPT
      • Mentions I am to speak to Mind
        • Which continued for 15 sessions and did not cover everything
        • Much to the shock of the councillor who ..
        • Had not heard anything like it but ..
        • Despite that not good enough for 'The Evil Trinity' of HMCTS
    • North Middlesex Hospital Form 20th March 2017
      • Heart, Chest Pain and High Blood Pressure
      • Registrar Andrew Destempel .. thoroughly nice chap!
        • Was worried about the longevity of palpitations
        • Not the first very strong palpitations ..
          • Might not have been first A&E visit over this either?
    • North Middlesex Hospital Form 20 March 2017 (Same as Above?)
      • Blood Pressure 197!
      • Chest & Upper Back Pain
  • Holter Report?
    • Pulse 47 to 132 BPM
    • 16 Tachycardia Episodes with duration 11 minutes
    • 2 Bradycardia Episodes?
    • Sinus Rhythm
    • Sinus Tachycardia
    • Sinus Bradycardia
    • Edges of Report cut off cannot read it all
    • Followed by some ECG graphs that go a bit awry
  • Letter Devaney Medical Centre 7 December 2017
    • Rapid Chest Pain Clinic
      • Fibromyalgia
      • Hypertension & Postural Hypertension
      • Treated Hyperlipidaemia
      • Hiatus Hernia
      • Oesophagitis
      • Breathlessness Chest Pain
      • Palpitations

I can find no mention at all of ..

  • Hypomagnesemia?!
    • Possibly because the records do not go far enough back?

GUESSTIMATE

  • I left Enfield in around October 2017
  • Was under Dr Alex .. for maybe about a year?
  • This takes things back to around 2016
  • I was under Dr Dharman, Alex's brother, for around two to three years, maybe longer?
  • At some point long before Dr Dharman left for a practice in Ealing ..
    • I told him about intense pains in thighs ..
    • He suspected I was magnesium deficiency and suggested I buy Vit ABC+ from Holland & Barrett
    • I was surprised about the deficiency claim and thought it was bull ..
    • But did it anyway and it worked
    • We had a follow up discussion where I told him I thought it was rubbish but was surprised that it worked
    • I must have a recording of at least one of those conversations .. probably both
    • I am sure I then used the Vit ABC+ pills for two or three years ..
      • I bought large bottles probably containing 250 pills and a second for a penny
      • I am sure I had at least three visits to but these soo ..
        • Possibly 1500 pills?
        • 1500/365= 4.1 years
    • Soo did I miss it in the medical records?
    • Why is it not repeated over and over like everything else?

    • Hmm at least I have probably got it recorded
      • In case it does not appear even on earlier sections of my medical records
    • Plus I have probably did some posts about it on my blogs when it occurred?
    • Now I need to go back through this records and at the links/causes onto symptoms

    • Aha! Serum Magnesium Level 20 March 2017
      • (Page 10 of 21)
      • Level 0.84 mmol/L
      • But taking 160mg to 200mg daily in Vitamin pill since 2012 to 2014
      • OOPS!

  • X-Rays on back collapsed discs handed over 15 March 2016
    • No opinion EVER GIVEN

  • FRAX REPORT OSTEOPENIA
    • Suggests intake of Vitamin D & Calcium
    • Do not recall that
    • Maybe not mentioned perhaps because I was already taking it?!
    • Was already taking Holland & Barrett Vit ABC+ already previously suggested by GP


I realised during the break after completing the above bullet points that there is a major, major error going on with the NHS.

I spoke to my daughter, who has been put in the same spot due to their new super smart .. yeah .. no utterly stupid failure.

But then after I spoke to her I suddenly asked myself it was a failure at all and maybe wondered that it was intentional?!

The error not only lies there above but is also very probably now on my daughter's medical record too .. or in actual fact .. missing from said medical record?!

Oh .. dear.

You see as I have stated before and for many years I have a problem with my magnesium levels .. they are too low. I started taking pills at the request of my GP years ago .. except ..

  • I was taking magnesium for three or four years
  • My magnesium was tested as normal
  • The pills I have taken were not taken into account
    • An oversight .. or ..
  • The Hypomagnesemia is conveniently missing from my medical records altogether?!
    • As I was curiously given medical records for the past two years I do not know for sure
    • But as everything else is repeated it sure looks like it

Right soo .. which it it to be?

Because I was told to go and buy vitamin pills to elevate my low magnesium it does not go on your medical record?

Or it was conveniently forgot to be placed on my particular medical record?

Whichever of the above two it is you have a very, very serious problem on your hands because ..

  • It is inevitable more people will die
  • Hypomagnesemia can and will for some people, be fatal
  • No biology expert as such but I am guessing other deficiencies will be the same
    • Let us take a look
    • Magnesium (only fatal included)
      • Heart Attack
        • Already have HYPERTENSION soo .. lol
      • Sudden Death Syndrome (can cause low Potassium)
      • Cardiac Arrest
      • Heart, Liver and Kidney Disease
    • Vitamin D?
    • Potassium
      • Sudden Death Syndrome for one
    • Vitamin B3 – Niacin
      • Pellagra The four D's
        • Dementia
        • Diarrhoea
        • Dermatitis
        • Death

  • OF NOTE
    • Vitamin A
      • Blindness
    • Vitamin K
      • Blood Clots
    • Vitamin C
      • Scurvy .. yup .. Scurvy

Sorry but it can only be one of two things with these health professionals, as I had no idea my magnesium levels were tested .. do not even remember it and therefore I could not warn them of the wrong .. results.

  • Locusintelligentesitis
  • Yeah arrogance from thinking your the smartest person in the room disease?
  • Carpohominumitis
  • Over obsessive Intentional and part of some Conspiracy .. to cull the population? Or ..
  • Carpovitiumitis
  • Over obsessive culling of the disabled?
  • Merely just Incompetent?

So which is it?

I mean it has been fucking obvious for awhile, along with the obvious plans to cause troubles, riots, civil war and an uprising by deliberately causing hatred between various groups with the UK.

But more importantly ..

  • Why has not anyone noticed
    • Though the direct attempts at turning groups on each other is now becoming widely known and a search of YouTube will, without doubt, prove that
  • Why is no one doing anything about it?
    • Both have been plainly obvious for a while now
  • Tories
    • Believe in killing the weak so carry on regardless?
  • Labour
    • Run by extreme left-wing fucking nut-job who ..
    • Hates whites and British so lets the Tories carry on regardless?
    • Acts as a stooge and is not left-wing at all .. to keep the party out of pwer so that the Tories can .. carry on regardless?!
  • Everyone else?!

Serious, serious trouble coming in the UK that is is now widely becoming known is being covered up by the mainstream media.

I have watched many videos in the last few days and absolutely everyone has stated at how the mainstream media which includes all TV News and tabloids have either lied, avoided reporting on things are dumbing it down.

Yeah .. sorry but the writing is on the wall on this one.

It is obvious how a population will respond when they realise that not only are they being lied to and manipulated but that this has gone on for years.

https://uk.huel.com/pages/information-on-vitamin-and-minerals-in-huel-deficiencies-and-toxicity

No comments:

Post a Comment