Sunday 10 June 2018

THE HYPOCRITICAL



I have often bashed celebrities and Hollywood, despite my love of films.

Well I was bloody relieved when I watched a video by British guy Iconoclast who himself has exactly the same views and suspicions of Hollywood as I myself do.

Oddly enough he tried to get into the movie and TV industry himself has has an interesting story to say about the attitudes of the so-called entertainment industry even here in the UK.

I have a great deal of admiration for him because he simply refused to agree or be swayed by their incessant whining about things they know nothing about.

In fact he showed how both pre and post the Harvey Weinstein debacle that they were total hypocrites while correctly pointing out that there was no way they could have all been unaware of his actions prior to the reveal.

There were simply too many accusations from too many people and as well know .. everybody talks and tells the stories to others. Hollywood is no different.

Also funny was him playing a video they must have aired in America prior to their last election where they thought that an advert of the biggest names in Hollywood, and half of the bloody Avengers, would make everyone vote for Hillary Clinton?

As I have repeatedly stated about these people .. they get delusions of grandeur and often forget that they are bigger than the part they play. Umm .. NO. These films are, more often than not, taken from popular books meaning popular characters. Or a highly popular TV series made into a film on the odd occasion.

Then they get overtaken by the God complex and seemingly think that next time around they are worth tens of millions of dollars to make their next film, or a years work. Of course they are all paid to pretend to be people they are not .. soo paid to lie in a roundabout way. So they get this God complex because they are good liars? Lol.

Yeah I would love to have been flies on the wall of their homes when it became obvious that Donald Trump won! I get that would have been hilarious to watch .. especially if they had anyone there with them ..

“I don't believe it, they did not believe me?!” or perhaps ..

“I do not believe it, I thought the population were mostly morons without a mind of their own and therefore easy to manipulate?!”

Yeah .. not when the majority have been kicked in the teeth for years enough for everyone else that is important to realise that the proverbial boot is coming to street door close to them before long.

Of note was something that Meryl Streep said that Iconoclast seem to rightly point out sounded like a dig at all white people?! Interesting, had not heard that one before but it certainly sounded like it.

What was interesting was the look on Mel Gibson's face when she said what she did .. it was a look that said 'stunned' all over it. Or confusion maybe? He just looked like he did not know what to make of it or it had not sunk in yet?

Iconoclast pointed out that Meryl Streep had condemned Harvey Weinstein whe she previously applauded him, short term memory could be a factor here, and also defended .. Roman Polanski?

Yikes!

Deflection tactics going on in Hollywood, anyone? Anyone?

Maybe there were actresses that gave in to advances in the interests of forwarding their career and now that they might get named as people he slept with they decided to come out and say .. stuff?!

Of course this wont be exclusive to the Harvey Weinstein accusations either and highly likely involve every other accusation within the TV and movie industry?

The one thing that everyone said to me here in the UK over this queuing of actors and actresses to divulge the dirt was ..

Why now?!

A look around online and it was not just British people asking this same question .. if there are so many people involved in al these depraved activities and with them becoming famous why wait until now?!

Also a relief is he then moves on at the end to what cinema is doing to the entertainment industry and Star Wars in particular.

There are a lot of people involved in such an influential industry guilty of some terrible crimes, opportunism and lies. Awful, awful human beings, they truly are and they can think they have pulled the wool over people's eyes but only those truly naïve and afflicted with Starryeyeism, the biggest idiots of all.

Otherwise called fanboys .. those people that simply wont have anything said about anything that .. well .. entertained them.

I do not want those involved in the things I like to be guilty of anything but this is not a prefect world and of they are .. then they are.

Your ore than inhuman when you do not want them to get into trouble because you want them to film the next film that you love, code the next game that you love and create the next music album that you love.

But when a previous dentist told me that I was going to get a medal .. a high up medal and that he was going to quite being a dentist and work for me ..

I laughed and told him not to make me laugh while sitting in his dentist chair. I then went on to state that I would not be given a medal and that in the UK it all revolves around money. You have to be a movie, TV or music star. Been very pubic with charity work, Oxfam anyone?!

Yeah .. if you have read previous stuff about immigrants and think I am racist? Yeah .. no. I do not like ideologies that want to kill everyone and take over countries one at a time while raping their way through under age girls, because they have big hang ups about virgins. Oh and the dentist that wanted to work for me? Iraqi! Lol.

The real funny thing will be the people that would like to disprove what I have stated, especially about immigrants but .. yeah .. sorry ..

I really would think twice about doing this until you found out the direct involvements I have had personally in this and just how many lives I saved during this involvement.

Oh yeah and one more little tiny nugget on that .. subject. It is coming out in the media soon, I fact part already has .. twice!

Front page of a local tabloid, weekly national magazine recently and a much bigger national magazine in a matter of weeks.

Oh and later on there will be more soo ..

Unless you have had first hand and very personal experience you very literally have nothing to say on the matter.

If you do and your later derided then do not come crying to me because I simply wont be interested as you have been warned.

But then I guess you will be like the remoaners .. have a vote thinking everyone agrees with you and when they do not complain it was not right and demand more and more votes until everyone agrees with you?

If it does not work straight away you can use bullying, name calling and violence until everyone sees the light, eh?!




No comments:

Post a Comment