Friday 15 June 2018

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED?

Yeah .. not any more.

I came across this on my Google notifications, I bet this website does not get demonetised?!

It had an interesting report about Italy's new government deflecting an attempt to get humiliated and labelled by other European nations and then .. mentions a bit of an about face. By a fair few people too?!

Oddly enough I did not know who was reporting this but upon looking at the bottom it said it was called The Weekly Standard before describing itself as a Weekly Conservative Magazine and I had to chuckle when it then said 'All Rights Reserved' and I thought 'Not Anymore!'

Lol!

One official, official idiot, stated that Italy made him want to puke.

Italy tried to get Malta involved but Malta just passed the buck back? Well I guess no one really wants these people then do they? Just been too frightened to admit it really.

Pedro Sanchez of Spain tried to embarrass Italy and .. yeah that did not work. From what I am hearing Spain is going in a similar direction to Italy .. not too far behind as are all the Scandanavian countries, nut just Sweden?

Macron ended up looking like a fool after accusing Italy of "cynicism and irresponsibility" and said they were provocateurs. Well in actual fact they accused someone called Salvini directly and I realised that when it is something the left are accusing the accuse individual people and not the country. At other times they refer to the country. Hmm .. an agenda or plot here, maybe? Single out someone to try and get the people that voted them in to turn against them? Yeah we have all seen how that now turns out.

What was interesting was how they reported that both journalists and politicians have been slow to understand or admit that Italy's new government is something new in Europe. You cannot just ignore a new government because you do not like it. But, hey? They still have not learned from this with Donald Trump.

Never in my life and probably throughout history have I ever seen a new President attacked as many times as Donald Trump has and I wonder if the names J.F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln flash through is mind? In fact I would go as far as stating that if he had been assassinated I bet you would see the true nature of the far left with celebrations, unlike the other two Presidents I mentioned?!

As it turns out France was shown up because they promised to take some of the migrants, no I am going to effing call them that, that is what they are. Well France is way short on the number they said they would take. Nice.

What with the rise in nationalist parties taking place in Austria, Italy and reportedly rising elsewhere, someone called for a change in .. umm .. language? Stop being twats, I would have written.

But then I read in the report, linked below, that Germany's Interior Minister and a conservative ally of Angela Merkel, umm how does that work exactly, 'has threatened to blow up the coalition government if harder rules on political asylum are not agreed on'?

Yeeeah .. sorry but your way, way, way too late for that. It will take a lot more than that now in each and most European countries I am afraid.

And this is certainly true of the government and the public services within the UK when I state ..

You only have yourselves to blame!

Scared about labels and allowing themselves to be manipulated by evil, blind and tunnel-visioned far left-wing morons.

They are easy to spot, they are the ones lying face down in the wet mud while large groups of people walk over them, stamping down hard on their heads as they go while looking up and thanking them for it.

They are still deluded that they are correct in their stance, think they control everything and nothing will happen. Clearly clueless that they are losing power and control and blind to what is clearly becoming inevitable and have no fucking idea that they themselves bought it on.

Yeah .. running around protests with your faces hidden, terrorising people and following them around like a bunch of rabid dogs. No I have no idea why the whole of Europe is growing against you with those excellent tactics. Destroying buildings as you go and attacking people.

I am running for UK Prime Minister and I have my balaclava, my 6 foot Bo Staff, Nunchaku, my Wing Chun skills and conditioned hands and arms. Should be a breeze?! LMFAO!

Yup .. beating my way through those twats in the Police leaving a trail of destruction as I work my way up the 10 Downing Street and toss Theresa May out into Whitehall on her arse?! Yeah, should do the trick according to morons like Antifa?! Lol.

If I did that I would exit number ten and then pray that it was someone else I equally disliked or a big liar was in number 11 and would put my hands together and say 'Please let it be McVey or IDS?! Please!!' Lol.

Well .. I can dream, can't I?!

Oooh .. I just had another thought .. at the moment Jeremy Corbyn would come walzting in with a big grin on his face to declare himself the natural successor and I would swiftly kick him in the privates and bundle him into a passing dump truck ..

.. because he is rubbish! Yeah .. OK bad joke but he has his own agenda and I went from liking him to seeing him as extremely dangerous and would not allow him near my fucking hamster!

I have really got to stop using a hamster in an analogy. If I keep doing it people are going to start asking me what the name of my hamster is and I will get annoyed and state ..

.. I haven't got a fucking hamster!

France Learns a Hard Lesson About Immigration http://flip.it/QDF-8W

No comments:

Post a Comment