Thursday 21 June 2018

THE REVEALING REALITIES (Fugliness Part 2)

Well the day is here, though I played a bit fast and loose with the actual date and I also did not mention the title of the magazine because .. I did not want anyone shutting it down and I also left everyone with the impression it would be the same magazine.

If you have not picked up on it the third part of my daughter's story is in the news media and in the last few days I have also discovered something about the people involved. Which makes a lot of sense now as to why it has taken too long.

I have held back for a long time .. not mentioning what is being mentioned and nor have I mentioned where it is being published.

Because there is a bias in the UK in the media and as it turns out now and is obvious .. certain truths are not allowed to be told.

If you want an idea about this check out Vee's latest video where he talks about an interesting this regarding Elon Musk ..

As it turns out Elon Musk is being attacked in the news media and has has now actually stated his intention to start a web-page where people can give their marks to journalists from all the big names. Well .. they have not reacted well to this and like I have said to Police, Doctors, Social Workers and the DWP, Atos and Maximum among others .. what have you got to hide? If your correct and not lying in what your saying and doing then what is the problem?!

Vee video and the sharks represent mainstream media and their political agendas ..


Now I am actually going to actively step into the ring now ..

Because up until now no one is helping my daughter, quite the opposite, deliberate attempts of false accusations, accused of lying about stuff on record, money being refused and even taken away.

I have yet to read through the entire article and I am not sure if this stuff about being deliberately lied to and neglected is in this part or not. But I will soon find out and I will bring this to the forefront in the minds of those involved and will get talking to them. One has already been contacted by me. The other by tonight.

Now if you do not know I thought our story was going to break three years ago and six years ago but both times we got ignored.

Recent article was from an incident from 12 or 13 years ago .. there have been a shed load since then that I have proven and this one below was from last year. Twelve years of absolute horror after horror soo ..


  • Why was this stuff not in the last story?!
  • Why is stuff from the last story not in this one?!
  • Where are the dozens of other things I have referred to missing from both these stories?!
Yah .. do not say I did not tell you so .. because I did.

Also .. all this stuff was decided upon as bullshit by friends and family and .. that continued for years and years ..

I was making it up or my daughter was ..

Just because it was not the right sort of truth the mainstream media wanted .. yeah that is political shit that should NOT be in journalism. I am not even right bloody wing! I am centre in politics but not even centre in politics is allowed any longer.

Oh and an apology .. to George Soros, lol.

POLITICAL AGENDA that causes VICTIMS and how you COVER IT UP to make sure you KEEP LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE CORRECT ..
  • People are nice
  • Most of the people are nice
  • Not all of the people are bad .. some are nice
  • Five out of five is NOT a good ratio ..
  • But now it is my daughter's fault as there is a pattern
  • She now realises everything she heard was wrong




Top left corner

On day married .. turns nasty, obsessive and along with his friends caused cervical cancer in someone under 25 that she can now die from and the NHS are screwing up .. four biopsies. Christmas Tree cut up because it is against Islam, but do not dare say anything to him as .. attempted to throw his own daughter out of a window and cut up her Elsa dress in front of her .. left deep wounds in my daughter and a barrage of other things ..

Oh and while my daughter has got nothing .. he gets out of prison with help from social services, who threatened legal action against my daughter, and £20,000 check form mainstream media because they got something wrong and no doubt will get housed while my daughter and her kids might be put on the street within a year?!

Yup .. that is political correctness for you!

Oh and the leader of the mosque that knew of his crimes, in Birkenhead, told my daughter to drop the charges and when she refused .. he said ..

"Oh so it is true then? All white people are racist?!"


EDIT:

Look out for a big one coming that is damning and incontrovertible in a way that will shock you ..

Look for ..

'The Social Disgrace'

Late Friday or Saturday morning GMT time.

No comments:

Post a Comment