Tuesday 19 June 2018

A LITTLE BIT OF A LAUGH


Thought I would post something a little light hearted?

Had a bad day .. did not get to GP .. still had issues getting back, out of breath and while lying here thought I would add this thing I have been working on a couple of days.

A little bit of humour at the expense of Hollywood and TV.

TELEVISION

  • X-Craptor
    • Audience should be banned fro voting for life
  • Dragons want money for your invention
    • Viewers need shock therapy!
  • I Was a Celebrity and now I Need a Job
    • Viewers need a life
  • Britain's Got Mindless
    • Viewers should be taken out with a gun turret within 100 yards of a polling station
  • The Voice
  • Jeremy Kyle Show
    • Viewers should not be allowed to vote
  • Don't Snog, Definitely Don't Marry and Avoid, Avoid, Avoid
    • Sterilised and banned from voting
  • Let Us Destroy Paradise with Idiots in Love Island
    • Viewers should be banned from voting
    • Sterilisation might be a good idea
  • I Will Patronise You Until One Of You Becomes My Apprentice
    • Ugh!
  • Celebrity Vomit Juice
    • What the actual .. fuck?!
  • I Will Never Be Legend and Crap Film With Crap Ending
  • Probably more (memory issues)

MOVIES

  • Star Wars: The Belittling of the Last White Dude
  • Star Wars: The Farce Awakens
  • Fantastically Impossible Four
  • Menbusters 2016
  • Alien: They Are No Longer Aliens
  • Cat, I Am AN Oscar Winning Actress So This Is Gonna Sell, Woman
  • Twilight
  • Titanically Long and Turns Women Stupid
  • The Blair Witch I am Going To Prove How Everyone Is Stupid and Morbid Project
  • The Socially Sad Network
  • Wild Wild Impossibly Black Marshall and I Will Show Off at the Start West
  • Steve for the Idiot Fanboys Jobs
  • Jeepers Creepers Please Take Away My Peepers
  • X-Men 3 and Completely Different To The Source Material and Crap
  • X-Men Days Of Future Past and Nothing Like The Story Of The Past and Has Only One OF Seven Characters But Everyone Will Love Us Because We Manage To Keep Part of the Original Story That's Been Knocking Around for 45 Years
  • Probably more (memory issues)

Just in case you wondered ..

FAVOURITE FILMS ..

  • Shawshank Redemption
  • Brubaker
  • Interstellar
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Blew me away)
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire (Blew Me Away)
  • The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest (Blew me away ending little disappointing)
  • Moon
  • Bladerunner
  • Ghost In The Shell
  • District 9 and pissed me off with no sequel!
  • Harry Potter series (could not believe I would say that after the first one)
  • Probably more (memory issues)
ANIMATIONS ..
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Wall-E
  • Inside Out
  • Cars
  • Despicable Me
  • ParaNorman
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • Kung Fu Panda 2
  • Ratatouille
  • Ice Age
  • Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs
  • Avatar (which might surprise some as it is on the webpage below and high up, lol)
  • Home (Piss Me Off with No Sequel and a bit of forcing the issues)
  • Probably more (memory issues)

Series ..
  • X-Files
  • Andromeda
  • Star Trek Next Generation
  • scorpion
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Cosmos (Dr Carl Sagan early 80's)
  • Frasier
  • Cheers
  • Probably more (memory issues)

Interesting site for Over-rated movies, which I will not always agree with but a bit of fun nonetheless ..


No comments:

Post a Comment