Saturday 23 June 2018

MORE FAKE NEWS & END TIMES?

I had suspected that the mainstream news media was lying and misleading the British public for a long, long time.

Everyone said I was wrong it even mad but then none of these people used the Internet the way that I did.

There were very simply stories but being covered in the media.

Then I can across the being like a virus in America.

Then I saw Trump accuse a British news organisation as being fake news. Think it was the BBC. I thought .. YES!!

After that my already rock bottom view of the mainstream media I thought could not drop any lower and then they trie to claim the 'fake news' phrase as their own and re-direct it at others and I simply could not believe it?!

"How the fuck do these people get away with it and how in the world do they hold these positions?!" was all I could think when I first saw them do this. And they carried on trying to steal someone else's phrase as their own. Probably still doing it and Facebook tried to pick up the proverbial gauntlet by stating they was going to ban 'fake news' sites. Yeeeeah .. good luck with that.

It is all very weird and when I see that Time Magazine just got caught faking their front cover to attack Donald Trump once again .. well I really realised there is a massive, massive problem in the west. I also guarantee that this problem will be used by someone who will take advantage of us .. because no one will vote in someone else in the UK's case.

There also appears to be a huge push to both stash money, after stealing it or refusing it eve for disabled people or children, and now a push to take a great many children from poor families right here in the UK.

I explained this to several people who asked me why and I said that I did no know. I posted something with a list of councils up to it and .. two hours after I posted it, it hit me.

The one and only thing that I can think of is due to something a Tory MP stated in an interview on Russia Today. 

"The welfare state has to go and there is no stopping it" or something to that effect.

I never thought about the obstacles or problems with doing this at the time. Bust thinking about this last night it hit me ..

How do you take away child benefits to poor families with no welfare state?

  • Spend five to ten years taking children from poor families
  • Give them to couple who cannot have children or gay couples earning a considerable income

So stashing cash and taking children?

As I covered before the sudden stashing of seeds in both Svalbard and I heard of Greenland too .. almost as if they suddenly discovered an end of the world scenario coming?

Well if they did .. guaranteed that even the craziest conspiracy theorists are right about one thing ..

..they wont fucking tell you!

But you would see it on odd behaviour .. try to keep everyone occupied? Create divisions to distract people, maybe?

Been a huge increase is both seismic activity and volcanic activity lately and they lied and said it looked that way because of social media? Yeah .. because social media only been around a couple of years, lmao! This was an outright and very lame lie that took place on the BBC.

Could be one example.

Asteroid strikes? Oooh .. tiny fraction of a chance? Well .. NASA does not think so because it is talking about nuclear strikes .. so it wants to build nuclear warheads?

Yeeeah .. let me know how that works out for you.

If the Russians do not complain then you know something is up?!


NASA Nuking Asteroids?

Apparently so ..

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/929856/nasa-asteroids-nuke-hammer-spacecraft-nuclear-bomb


EDIT:

Soo I forgot to point out .. soo in te years time they are going to tell several million women .. sorry but you cannot have children because you cannot afford it?

Soo .. what if they start to refuse? Sterilisation or allow them to have children so you can take them from them because you have a long waiting list of couples that cannot have children but want them?

What then? Put babies on shelves with everything else in Sainsburys? Or maybe Waitrose?

No comments:

Post a Comment